thirty sixth

chapter thirty six.

After a few games, the boys decided to eat again. Like typical us.

Well, you sneakily finished the beer that Sehun hid and you're unsure if it has even good effects on you. Since the boys was busy eating, you decided to take a sip at first while waiting, before actually finishing it all. You excused yourself to the bathroom since you felt like throwing up, actually, you did throw up.

Sehun was about to drink some more but as soon as he got a grip of the bottle, it was light. It was empty.

His eyes widened before pulling it up. "Yah?! I'm not gonna finish this alone! You guys should've told me so I can share it with you!"

"Why is Sehun yelling?" Kai stuffed the noodles in his mouth.

"Don't act innocent, Kai." Sehun spat. "Minseok hyung? You did drink it right?"

Xiumin's eyes widened before shaking his head. "How dare you accuse me?"

"Wait.. we were all eating here, Sehun." D.O. stopped on his tracks.

Sehun raised his brows suspiciously. "What do you want to say, D.O.? That a ghost actually drink this? Ghosts can't drink beers."

"Maybe you when you become a ghost." Chanyeol teased but Sehun only agreed. "Good he knows it too."

"My point is.. Y/N wasn't eating that time." D.O. furrowed his brows.

"Tss. Y/N isn't the type to drink it all." Kris smirked while shaking his head. "She'll be back in a few minutes.."

"Are you sure about that, Yifan?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"Kris is clearly not sure.." Lay quickly stood up, sprinting towards the bathroom.

"I trust her," Kai nodded repeatedly. "She said back then she don't drink too much because she's with strangers and she's just a student not drinking at all, I'm sure she didn't actually drink it all. Maybe it spilled and we didn't notice."

"They're coming." Baekhyun sighed worriedly. Lay wrapped his arms around you who slightly stumble while walking.

"You guys look like you're seeing ghosts!" You giggled before running towards D.O. They eyed you suspiciously when you suddenly jumped on his back and wrapped your arms around his neck making him groan in pain on your weight. "Thank you for cooking for us!"

"Y-Yeah.. you're welcome..?" D.O. remained flinching on your weight. "You guys sure she isn't drunk right?"

"Of course I'm not!" You glared. D.O. felt his heart banging on his chest on how close you are towards him.

"Let's dance Growl!" Chanyeol cheered which you gladly agreed. You quickly stood up making D.O. choke on your arms and fall on the ground but you didn't looked back at him anymore.

"Is she really dancing?" Sehun asked with wide eyes.

"I told you, I wasn't sugar coating that time, she really is great at dancing." Kai smiled adoringly at you.

As soon as Growl started playing, you danced in freestyle as Chanyeol do the original moves. Sehun released a cute smile before jumping in the scene.

When the chorus reached, you surprisingly danced in sync with the two. Everyone watched in awe. Kai wanted to join dancing but he wanted to watch you instead.

"I've been attacked!" Tao held his chest before passing out on the ground.

[a/n:
this is exo-ls when they perform l o l ㅋㅋ]