nineteenth

chapter nineteen.

"Tastes good." Suho commented wearily as he eat. They were having low energy and only you and Kai managed to live normally. Suho noticed Kai and he couldn't help but to wonder what's with Kai.

"What's next after this?" Chen asked in a lower voice while shutting his eyes.

"Maybe.. back to work." Kris mumbled. Everyone were stressed on what's about to happen.

"I think you guys should have a day off atleast for few hours before doing what kind of shit we're dealing." Kai shrugged.

Suho rolled his eyes before pointing the spoon at him. "No."

"Shut up, I am the most normal here and my decisionmaking is better." Kai scolded the older one. He's right though. He's just caring.

"No, we should get those punks soon." Luhan spat in a stern voice.

You tapped your fork on the plate getting their attention. You scratched your head before eating. "I think Kai is right."

There was a minute of silence until Sehun spoke. "I think Y/N is right."

"Tss. Biased!" Kai playfully yelled earning a grin from you.

Sehun rolled his eyes before pushing Kai lightly. "I also want some rest."

"Then thank me for suggesting it." Kai replied with a sass as you watch amused.

After eating lunch, you all went back at the room. The alcohol smell disappeared and the mess from earlier were fixed probably by the people in the place. The boys all went to the room as they decided to change while some of them went to the kitchen for soup.

Only you and Kai were left in the living room. You were watching the clock move it's hand. You regretted waiting for a few minutes before trying to escape because you ended up falling asleep. You should've just excused yourself that you'll use the bathroom and eventually get yourself out here but you obviously failed, still stuck on here. You released a sigh as you snatched a pillow beside you and hugged it.

"You look so down now," Kai spoke making you shrugged, not bothering to answer. "Maybe you should dance it all away?"

You froze on your spot before slowly looking at him. "P-Pardon?"

"I said, maybe you should dance." You gulped repeatedly as Kai repeated it. He can't remember about last night, right? "Because I usually dance all my problems. That's what I do."

"Oh," You felt relieved as he was referring about that. You nodded as an agreement. Well, that's just what you always do when everything is stressing you. "You're right."

Another minute of silence has passed until he cleared his throat. "Maybe.. you can dance Overdose."

"Tss. That song you dance when you were teaching me physical defense?" You scoffed, trying to make yourself look innocent that you didn't dance that song last night.

"Or maybe Growl." Kai continued earning a confused expression at you. "Just like last night."

Oh shit. Your jaw dropped to and looked at him to see him grinning. You gulped your saliva before looking away. Act innocent, or you'll want the soil to eat you up in embarassment.

"What's that song?" You managed to avoid stuttering.

"That song Kris played last night, where you dance after Overdose." Your eyes widened after he confirmed. "Nice act, babygirl."

"What? She danced last night?!" Sehun jumped from the kitchen with a wide smile. You signalled him to be quiet but it was already late as all of them were gathered in a blink.