seventieth

chapter seventy.

Everyone had finally gone at the hospital to do another ceremony as planned. It didn't take too long since their messages for Miss A was already done earlier.

The ceremony at the hospital was done. It was now time for eating and the guys decided to bring you on a private room with them so you'll not be overwhelmed about the number of people.

They were worried as well to notice you being quiet all along. It was simply caused bt overthinking about what Jaepil meant about her message to Miss A.

"Wah~ I like the foods!" Xiumin happily exclaimed. He turned to D.O. and put a teasing smile. "Finally found better than your meal."

D.O. didn't reacted, portraying that he doesn't care. Baekhyun suddenly had a great idea to tease the serious one.

"Oh, Minseok is right! This tastes the best!" Baekhyun elbowed Chanyeol to join in who almost spit the soup he was drinking.

"Ah yeah, whatever." Chanyeol rolled his eyes, not in the mood but has to say it or he will be pestered.

Luhan then grinned. "You all are right. I thought Kyungsoo was the best meal."

"What?" Kris raised his brow. "Kyungsoo? A meal?"

"I mean best person who cooks meal." Luhan corrected.

There was dead silence while Suho could only stifle his laughter to see D.O. unreadable. You can't help but to grin on them being crackheads.

D.O. crossed his arms and sassily said, "Okay, if you like this thing so much. But if we finally get home, I will only cook for those who didn't speak."

"Oh shit." Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun who just laugh vigorously, not affected a bit.

"Including me?" Kris smiled innocently. D.O. didn't answer him making him groan. "Yah! I only said 'What?' but you're taking me in the list?"

"Seriously.." Suho sighed tiredly, his members being more playful.

"Baekhyun is still laughing." Xiumin shook his head. "That was a joke Kyungsoo."

"Y'all don't have to worry! We have Y/N as a great cook too!" Baekhyun winked repeatedly.

"Ey, by the way," You spoke. "How is my mom doing?"

"Oh.. your mom.." Tao sighed in relief after hearing it.

Your brows raised, wondering who else should you ask for. Then on the other side, you realized about your father.

Maybe they were expecting you to ask about him.

To be honest, you have three questions. And you just did the first one. The next two is all about Miss A and your father. You just hope they won't lie at you in order to not trigger your phobia or trauma, something like that.

"Mrs. Yoon is getting better. She said she will be able to visit you soon but she needs to notify everyone in your social life about what actually happened to you. Its been unhealthy to your friends." Suho peeked at you with a sly smirk. "Jaepil and Mrs. Yoon are all well. You should also be doing well as of now.." Suho trailed off making you scowl with a proud face saying 'What? What do you have to say about me now?'.

He's too cautious of saying words to you that Chen decided to continue it. "..If it wasn't for your stubbornness."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

You noticeably bit your tounge as you look around, trying to restrain yourself from asking the boys about Miss A. You know they still need time about the topic knowing that of all people, aside from Jaepil, EXO are very close with her. It will be heavy and sensitive to talk about it.