seventy fourth

chapter seventy four.

You quickly stomped away, excusing yourself to the guys who are standing in the doorway, sprinting to arrive into the taller guy's room. Worried thoughts surrounded you when he called for you.

The boys stood, another layer of confusion adding up on their face, processing what could be the reason why you sprinted.

"Sehun called Y/N.." Kai crossed his arms. "Don't you think that brat will repay Y/N's angry outburst last night?"

Meanwhile, you swiftly opened the doorknob into Sehun's room and it was surprisingly unlocked.

As soon as your figure entered his room, the cold air hit your skin as the darkness wrapped around you.

"Sehun..? I'm here." You mumbled softly, trying to see though the darkness. You suddenly wondered why on earth did Sehun closed his lamp and put the curtains down, leaving the room into a pitch black place? "Where are you?"

There was no response in the first seconds while you try your best to see through the place. This made you even more worried and went to get back on his widely opened door to call for the guys as well.

However, you're not yet even turning around when the door suddenly slammed close. You flinched and started panicking when you realize how dark it is.

You won't deny but ever since you got into this kind of Mafia world, things like this makes you want to hide under the blankets, imagining another wave of bad people will come and get you.

Your chain of thoughts came to a stop when you felt two big pair of palms, gripping on your arms and slamming you to the cold wall. You immediately tensed up.

"W-Who are you? W-What do you need?" You clenched your fist as you feel the stranger's heavy breathing. It was just your thoughts earlier that someone would jump like this but its actually happening right now. Your eyes turned teary, feeling hopeless.

Everything ain't repeating again, right?

"You don't recognize these manly grasps anymore then?" Your eyes shot open, the perfect moment for a tear to slip down. Despite the message, you clearly recognized the voice.

"Sehun.." You mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I really am." Because of his familiar features, it felt like magic when you can suddenly determine his face despite the pitch darkness. His hair was a mess and his face was glowing with glistening tears.

You furrowed your brows, confused. "For what?"

Instead of answering, you felt a pair of soft lips landing on you. You immediately shut your eyes closed as it started to move harshly, as if it was hungry for more.

You felt his big hands slid on your arm while the other one wrapped at your neck to push you even more closer to him. He wanted all of it. He wanted more.

Sehun suddenly carried you as he forced to wrap your legs on his waist while he keeps tilting his head, asserting dominance.

And when you finally gave in, he took the chance to bump you in a wall softly just so he don't have to bow down because of the height difference. All without breaking the kiss.

Your hands rested on his shoulders, not knowing what to do but it felt like Sehun heard your thoughts when he reassuringly pet your hair between the kisses.

He only broke the kiss when you started squeezing his shoulder softly, asking for air. He finally let go but Sehun didn't actually stopped at all.

He suddenly attacked your neck with soft kisses while he carefully hold you around him. You shot your eyes when he you accidentally made a sound, making Sehun stopped between what he's doing. His warm breath all around your collarbone.