sixty ninth

trigger warning
• please be informed there are some things mentioned in this story from the past chapters and so on - like trauma, phobias, and etc. that can affect the reader or you. and also im not actually good at medical field. well im just a student (well 40 percent student and the rest is fangirl lol jk.) so yeah. enjoy the story.

chapter sixty nine.

Your psychiatrist was calmly watching you and D.O. converse regarding to your desire to see Miss A, atleast on that way - visiting her on her wake.

"Like what she said, it would be risky to attend Ahn Jung Eun's funeral wake, Y/N. I'm sorry but that was what the doctor said." D.O. looked down, a solemn expression on his face.

You sighed. "But I want to see her."

"But you can't."

"Fine, I will just sleep." You sulkily covered yourself in blanket.

D.O. nodded sadly and turned to your doctor. "We'll stay here with her so she won't feel lonely. Don't worry I assure you that she's not gonna come since it might trigger her."

"Thank you for you cooperation." The doctor bowed down before turning her back and walking away.

D.O.'s perfectly solemn and sad look disappeared when the door shut close. He quickly turned to you and shook you lightly. "She's gone."

You popped from the blanket and stood up as fast as you can. The cabinets flung open revealing Chen and Kris. Chen gave you the black clothes you asked while Kris just relieved a sigh.

Yup, that was just on act so you could free yourself from the doctor while Chen and Kris hid behind it so they could sneak the clothes as soon as possible.

You don't understand why would you need to keep yourself away from the important people of your life when they make you feel better. Well actually you do. You understand that you're with them when terrifying incidents happen and brought your trauma back but you just can't accept that it would be enough reason to pull you away from them.

But since none of the guys are complaining about the idea of it then you thought it's actually an effective way and you're just stubborn.

After changing your clothes, you went outside and was scouted by the three guys. They successfully sneaked you in the car while finally releasing the breath they held.

"I have never sneaked in my life because I do what I want to. This is insane." Kris shook his head, it was a big deal that his cool title shattered down.

You happily sat between Lay and Xiumin who smiled back at you.

"How was the acting? Success?" Kai asked.

"Do you think we will be here if we failed?" D.O. closed the door as Chen started driving.

"No one knows. Thought you failed and threatened her instead." Kai shrugged.

"Yeah, same thoughts while I was hiding." Chanyeol peeked since he is seating at the passenger's seat. "I thought the doctor would not believe them when Y/N just accepted her fate and hid in the blanket."

You raised your brow. "Why not?"

"Because you're know being the stubborn patient of all." Chanyeol grinned.

You gritted your teeth and reached out to his hair while growling, "You better not try me now!" Lay was grinning while holding you back.

"But as expected from the best acting version of Kyungsoo." Chanyeol winked which was completely ignored by the person he just complimented.