twenty eight

chapter twenty eight.

"What's wrong with your condition?" Baekhyun worriedly asked as he cuddled on you. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, you've been hugging me for fifteen minutes that doesn't help anything in my condition." You grumbled.

Baekhyun pouted. "Get well soon."

You won't deny, he's sweet.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and made you seat between his thighs. He rested his chin above your head while hugging your figure that was wrapped in a thick blanket.

"You're heating." He mumbled.

"Enough with that sweetness." Kris blurted out. He laid his two fingers on your forehead and sighed. "Still hot.. You need to sleep now."

"I'll take her to her room later!" Baekhyun insisted.

"I have a room?" You asked, grinning.

"Oh.. I mean to her room, where she used to stay." Baekhyun explained. Kris' eyes widened before slapping Baekhyun's arm hard. "Aw!" He didn't complain about Kris since he just realized what he was saying.

"What are you saying?" You asked while still grinning.

"Don't mind him, Kyungsoo hasn't given him some food yet." Kris glared. You chuckled on the assistant leader's comment. "Maybe you should sleep now, I can take you in my room, I don't like airconditioner so the temperature will be good at you."

"Ah, please stay with me!" Baekhyun did an aegyo and actually, it fits his small face.

You scoffed and looked at Kris who's neck and ears are turning red.

He was basically nervous since Baekhyun almost mentioned about that girl and also absorbing all the embarrassment from Baekhyun's aegyo.

"I guess I'll just go in your room when I can." You smiled at Kris.

He stared at you for some moments before nodding. "Alright, as if I can reject you." He looked away. "Not even helping that you smiled."

"What?"

"I'll sleep now, goodnight." He smiled before leaning in to kiss your head when Kris snapped on what he was to do. "Goodnight." And with that, he sprinted upstairs.

Everyone was already in their own rooms since they couldn't disturb and argue with you knowing that you have a fever.

"Jongin told you to drink water right after you wake up, you didn't follow it." Baekhyun peeked beside your head making you look away, yup, you're guilty. "And also.. you should've changed your clothes when you wake up."

You didn't speak anymore and just hummed, not having energy to argue. Your eyes were heating up making unnecessary tears spill. That typical feeling when your temperature is rising.

Baekhyun sighed watching you suffer. He reached out with his thumb and wiped the tears dropping. "Do you want me to sing a song for you?"

"Well- ACHOO!" You sneezed. Your head became more dizzy. Baekhyun tightened his grip on your waist and nuzzled his face at the back of your head that was being covered with a thick blanket.

"I'll sing for you." He cleared his throat.

"The way you cry
The way you smile
Naegen eolmana keun euimiin geolkka?~
Doraseomyeo huhwehaetteon mal
Sagwahal tejiman
Geunyang deureoyo I'll sing for you~"

[TRANS:]
The way you cry
The way you smile
I wonder how much they mean to me?~
The words that I regretted when I looked back
I will apologize but
Just listen I'll sing for you~