forty seventh

chapter forty seven.

Your fists bumping into the punching bag echoes around the room. You glanced at Sehun who was still looking at you directly.

"Punch harder." Sehun ordered with no mercy laced on his voice.

You growled and hugged the punching bag as you fake cried. "We've been doing this for three hours! I already told you, I'm sorry for entering your property!"

"Yup. And in order for us to accept your sorry is for you to accept our punishment. That's business." Sehun sassily said, pointing at the punching bag. "Start again."

"No, this is not business!" You yelled louder. Sehun raised his brow, thinking what kind of game you're pulling again. "This is.. love."

Sehun scowled. He shut his eyes and looked up which made you giggle.

"Are you praying right now?"

"No, I'm thinking how to murder someone painlessly." He glared. You instantly shut up. Sehun sat back on the chair with more impatience. "Again."

"Aish! There's love in business." You murmured to yourself. Sehun deadpanned which made you stare back at him with a pout. "Hehe, I was just saying, maybe we can make everything gentle.." Your voice decreases as you said it.

Sehun stood up and suddenly hold both of your shoulders. He smirked before tilting his head. "This is punishment. It seems like you're not doing this kind of punishment. Do you want some other type of it instead?"

Your brows arched as you took a step back since he was getting closer. Sehun took step closer after seeing you move back. "W-What do you mean?"

"Like what you said," He raised his hand and cupped your cheeks. "There's love in business. Shall we do it that way?"

"W-What?" Okay, you're currently regretting of saying it.

Something suddenly produced a sound from a speaker which made you jump in surprise while Sehun snap his head back in irritation.

"Yah, Oh Sehun, don't you dare do stupid things, you brat." It sounds like it was Baekhyun who said it.

Sehun sighed and suddenly stomped his feet like a kid. "I can't do this!" With that, he threw the timer he was holding and stormed away.

You tried finding the speaker but you couldn't actually spot where it was. "Yah! Am I being watched?" You asked loudly since they are surely listening. You fake cried as you removed the boxing gloves off you. "I told you I'm sorry!"

On the other hand, they were all watching you try to convince your actually sorry. A smile crept into Suho's face before he chuckled which made all his members look at him in a weird glance since they don't find the situation funny.

"Well, she's just cute." Suho looked away, trying to regain his serious expression but everytime he looks at the screen, a smile will appear.

.

.

.

"Wash and change your clothes." D.O. ordered with a serious expression. You just ate after the 6-hour punishment by doing what they do usually do as a Mafia member. You stared at him, thinking if he's mad at you. D.O. noticed you staring but he didn't pay attention and instead got some drink.

As he pass by, he ruffled your hair before going upstairs. A blush crept on your cheeks as you got his message that he wasn't mad at all.

"By the way!" You called before D.O. could completely disappear. He turned around and gave you a serious expression. "Are we going somewhere?"