twenty third

chapter twenty three.

"Shut the fucking door!" Your eyes with streaming tears immediately stopped flowing as you felt the boys enter and hear D.O. yelled.

D.O. was driving the car furiously while Suho sat on the passenger's seat. Chanyeol, Kai, and Kris were all putting some bullets on their gun making you tremble in fear. Chen calmly pulled out a small walkie talkie but it actually has some hidden censor where you can type the Morse code in it and eventually activate a bug camera. Basically a remote dressed up as a walkie talkie. Lay was getting ready to fight as well while he wrapped some of his bruises with the bandages. Baekhyun, on the other hand, holds a sniper as he suddenly threw himself outside.

Your eyes scanned the missing people. Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan. Also Baekhyun. Your hands started shaking and you tried to keep it calm but nothing helped because of the tied up fabrics.

Chen noticed it and he knew Chanyeol also did but Chanyeol couldn't move since he was in charge of holding the door close so Chen softly rested the device on the soft chairs and crawled sat beside you.

"Y/N.." He called. You remained trembling as you stare blankly at the space. Chen shook his head before pulling you on his arms. "Y/N, answer me please?"

You woke up in your trance as you felt Chen rubbing your arms softly. You frowned before burrying your face on his chest. Chen simply sighed as he patted your head with concern and sympathy.

Lay noticed what was happening to you so he pulled a black box, opening it and revealed an injection. He sighed tiredly as he looked at Chen who was already looking at him, while you still cry your eyes out in the guy's chest.

"Shall we?" Lay mouthed before raising the white injection with their logo around it. Chen drew circles on your arms before nodding.

Lay quietly went towards you before tapping the injection on his palm as the chemicals inside it started circling. He sighed before looking at you and suddenly pushing the needle on your arms.

The stinging short pain made you pull away from Chen and held your arms out of instinct while releasing a groan.

Suho heard it clear before glaring at Lay. "What in the fucking hell did you do?"

Lay didn't spoke as Suho watched you wide eyed becoming dizzy and eventually passing out in the other side of the chair. D.O. had no time to complain as he drove aggressively but he was against it.

Lay simply put back the injection on the box before shrugging. "That's the best for her and for us. I promise you she'll benefit, she's utterly horrified of what's happening." He softly smiled at you and in a snap, Lay's eyes became dark before pulling a gun just beside his hips. "Now it's time for those fuckers."

>>>

"Y/N-ah," Unlike the raspy and stern voice that always wakes you up, a soft and comforting voice can be heard. A thought suddenly disturbed you,

what if you're already rescued?

You quickly shot your eyes open earning a loud squeal from Kai. You frowned after seeing him hit the ground.

"What the? I was trying to be soft and cuddly and all then you'll just do this to me?" He ranted while he got his butt off the floor.

You scoffed and sit up. "It's not me, scaredy cat."

Kai rolled his eyes and released an amused chuckle. "Scaredy cat? You mean this person who just shoot a blade into someone's leg and put their sipping blood in a jar before slicing their limbs to check if what my Science Teacher taught about Body Parts are accurate?"