seventy first

chapter seventy one.

Its been a month.

You are writing on your diary given to you about the improvements you noticed about yourself.

Since your condition have been worse, you decided to finally agree with a whole month counselling and keeping on track with your psychiatrist. It's been almost unbearable to only talk with the boys through phone or video calls but its better than nothing. Your mom had to explain a pretty long story to your friends that's why you are left without any choice with the psychiatrist around you. Jaepil couldn't visit you knowing too well that she's not allowed, since she experienced this thing too.

And in whole month, you have been clueless about Sehun's condition. The guys never mentioned him and its making you worry but you trust them.

Especially, you trust Sehun.

Your phone rang just in perfect time you finished writing on your diary, indicating someone's calling you for facetime. You quickly pressed 'Answer' and a wide smile spread across you.

"Luhan-ah." You mumbled. He refused to move and just stared at the screen making you roll your eyes. "Is this a prank?" You asked but he still didn't answer making you roll your eyes. "I'm hanging up if you don't spea--"

"Don't mind me. I'm just staring at a beautiful art." Luhan casually said making you blush madly. He chuckled and showed a peace sign. "I suppose your getting back with your old self. Since you're temper is back!"

You scowled. "I didn't lost myself."

"Oh right. But you always lose your temper." Luhan giggled which made you deadpan, not wanting to argue because, well, it's quite true. He smiled at you before pulling a drink and sipping on it. "You doing something? Keep doing it. I will be quiet and watch you and admire you and adore you and wonder when we will meet. I promise I'll just do that."

You could only grin. You squinted your eyes at him and remembered someone.

None other than Sehun.

You cleared your throat, eager to know about him. "Actually I'm done writing my last to-do thing now and I want to ask so--"

"That's great! I have a surprise for you! I called right on time and as expected from Luhan!" He chuckled to himself, enjoying on praising himself. "Are you ready for this?"

[a/n;
zimzalabiMmMm

lol jk. just trynna make you laugh since its May 14 and leader suho is.. suho. back to the story!]

You nodded at him. "Yes I am, but I will ask after--"

"Surprise!" Your eyes widened when you see the eleven boys standing behind Luhan and waving at you while holding flowers and a two layer cake.

You only cooed on the other skin while having the biggest grin on your face. "You guys didn't have to do it."

"Its okay! We will keep this as soon as you arrive!" Baekhyun excitedly announced. "I am referring to the flowers. Because the cake will be finished even before the day ends."

"Yah!" The boys disagreed when its the truth anyway. You could only grin at them arguing once again which you find it cute.

Excluding the day where Chanyeol and Lay had a serious fight.

"What? Its true though. Baekhyun is right!" Tao agreeing as well, putting an icing in his own nose. "Can't wait to see my Y/N-"