sixth

chapter six.

You raised your both arms, stretching it as much as you can. You tossed around the soft covers with a little smile on your face with eyes still closed. The sheets are silk and the bed was huge. You layed your head back again while spreading your arms, enjoying the moment.

Where are you exactly then?

You soon felt an arm crawling around your waist. Your eyes shot open before jolting up. The events that happened from yesterday started rewinding like a movie with intense classical music as background.

"You must liked my bed that much. I saw a visible smile that fits you." Your wide eyes averted towards the guy who was creepily staring at you ever since, he was Minseok. "The thing is.. you like this better than Kris'."

"Minseok-"

"Min..seok?" He raised both of his brows before sitting up, his hand crawling up to your hair before caressing it. His touch sends shivers to you, causing you to be frozen instead of pushing him away. "Who told you to call me by my real name?"

"W-Well.. that's w-what I remembered--" You flinched when his hands slid down your cheeks, his gaze was staring bored. Fears rushed on while witnessing him being this rude.

"Call me Xiumin." He glared as he stood up out of the bed, making you breathe deeply while helplessly laying down on the soft sheets. "Rinse up. The clothes are at the bathroom. Get changed and be prepared for today."

"For today?" You blinked in full curiosity.

"Just be prepared. We'll see you downstairs." He winked before slamming the door closed.

You scratched your head being completely confused on his attitude and what he was talking about today.

Whatever. Today is the day you'll escape through the bathroom windows. You quickly entered the bathroom to see it wide with small window atleast for ventilation that only someone's pet can enter.

"Ugh, seriously." You grumbled while stomping your feet repeatedly.

>>>

You peeked your head at the door while huffing a sigh repeatedly. The outfit was completely uncomfortable. It was for combats and you have no idea why on earth you have to use it.

And right now, you have no idea which way you'll be going as well since Minseok forgot to remind you about it.

Well.. Xiumin.

Not until Jongdae came out from the other door beside. He quickly spotted you and a wide smile appeared on his lips. "Hey!"

"Hey." You greeted back but regretted it soon.

Why am I talking to him like a friend? Ugh! You internally swore while blinking at Jongdae who's slowly walking towards you.

"You're done then." Jongdae harshly pulled you out causing you to bump on his body that was taller than you. Your eyes widened and a hint of redness appeared at your cheeks because of how close the both of you are. "I'll guide you at the lobby."

In the other hand, Jongdae doesn't seem to care though. He casually patted your hair while waiting for your response.

You gulped before taking a step back. "Lobby?"

"Yes. And we don't want them waiting, right?" Jongdae smiled before leading the way. You remained standing while contemplating wether to escape while on the way or follow him first until you know every information about his group.

Oh wait, Jongdae must be already there.

"Wait up, Jongdae!" You called. He slowly turned back at you before tilting his head. "I mean.. Chen."