twenty sixth

chapter twenty six.

A scream of agony can be heard again making the Boss duck. "W-What's happening?!" He yelled.

Lay grinned making the people who are ducking with the Boss look at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean I'll die, Zhang Yixing?!" Even if the Boss tried pulling a tough voice, the tremble can be heard.

Lay shrugged before looking at the people in the middle slowly laying down in the cold floor as Baekhyun shoot consecutively. The silencer was no longer attached making the bullets sound powerful than ever. Almost all of the majority started running outside while Lay watched in amusement.

"Lay!" The Boss yelled which Lay only answered with a glance as if he's not that amusing to watch. "W-Where's my guards?! C-Catch him! Why aren't you moving on your fucking spot! H-He's a traitor!" He yelled like a crazy man making Lay scratch his ear in annoyance and suddenly threw a gun without bullets right in his face.

"Shut up, you don't deserve my attention." Lay spat coldly.

Everyone in their terrible shared horrified glances before running away as well. Lay couldn't do anything but smirk, wanting the fear of this people around him. The Boss started panicking as he reached out for the phone on his hands.

The whole place slowly became quiet and wide when the people disappeared. The EXO members scattered in different tables were standing proudly with smirks in their faces and the Boss were the only one left, and also the barely conscious body of what Baekhyun shot.

"Hey!" Baekhyun yelled from above where he was hiding. "I'm giving you three minutes to run or I'll shoot you in the heart this time.. wait, that won't be exciting! I will shoot you in every part until you lose your consciousness. One!"

The guys who had been shot tried standing up straight just to get out of the place. Two of them were crawling and since all of them were just the same dirty people, they were selfish and went on their own ways. Baekhyun chuckled amused before nodding.

"You guys have the luck." He whispered.

The Boss slowly stands up from under his table with a trembling body. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Leonor, leonor, leonor." Suho sassily said while clapping. His claps echoed on the empty place. "It's been a while." He reached his hand out for a handshake.

The Boss, namely Leonor, forced a smile while pulling his shaking hand and attaching it to Suho's. "It's been a fucking while.." He said in English.

Kris whistled while scrunching his face. "You think I won't understand what you said?"

Leonor only bowed down and immediatly pulled his trembling hands away from Suho's. He sighed and looked around to look for his guards and to his surprise, his guards stand around the scene. But he knew even if there are guards around, he will lose. He wished he had more guards, he wished he knew he'll be betrayed.

"W-What did I do wrong?" He asked with a frown making the EXO members chuckle. "I WAS A GOOD ALLY!"

"We didn't want something Good," Sehun poured himself a whiskey and gulped it attractively. "We want something Great."

"Because Good," Kai continued with his firm grip on the table. "Can always turn into something Bad." And with that, he flipped the table.

Leonor's eyes widen to see his hidden thing under the table. It was a device scanning the personal information of every person entering, obviously so he can use it against them.

"Maroon boy, you're strategy is cool!" Tao pretended to be proud. His gaze turned black before pulling a gun on his hips making the guards around straighten their body and point guns around the boys. "But you should've been better hiding secrets from us."