special chapter #1

[ s p e c i a l c h a p t e r 1 ]

"Got ya!" Chanyeol wrapped his strong arms in your waist and lifted you up making you release a high squeal.

D.O. shut his eyes open. "Did something happen?" He worriedly looked around.

"I got Y/N!" Chanyeol cheered, ignoring the sleeping man's question.

"Time to tickle you to death!" Baekhyun laughed humorously as Chanyeol threw you in the bed.

"Can you all lower your voice?" D.O. calmly asked, standing at the door, watching the beagle line, Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun together with Luhan and Tao mess you in the bed by tickling. None of them answered while your high pitched laughter surrounded the room.

D.O. could only roll his eyes and get back in the living room since he can't get angry knowing it was you who woke him up.

Suho was with Kris, both of the leaders are playing chess. Lay was reading a book. Kai was with Sehun and Xiumin.

It was ironic how Xiumin, the oldest, seemed to blend into the two youngests.

Everyone was at EXO's house. It's currently your school break so you decided to spend your whole week with the boys. Your mother can't blame you though. But you promised to go with her to visit Joy and your other friends once again next week.

After the incident between meeting Nayeon and the others, your mother decided to transfer you into a school. Your friends complained and cried since you just got back but you'll have to leave once again. You promised them you'll visit them in break.

But here you are, being tortured with their fingers poking in your waist and neck, tickling you.

"Okay stop! Fine! I cheated!" You quickly kicked off Baekhyun's fingers in your feet before rolling in the other side of bed. Chen came behind you and fixed your messy hair. "But I know I'm not the only one!"

"What do you mean? We all saw it!" Luhan laughed loudly.

"I also saw Baekhyun hiding cards then sneaking it so he won't have to use it! Chanyeol was teaming up with Tao! Chen was pretending to laugh even if nothing is funny so we won't mind him cheating! And Luhan was peeking into everyone's cards!" You ranted, crossing your arms.

"You're making up that.. right?" Baekhyun trailed off. Everyone eyed each other curiously after you stated it.

You uncrossed your arms, stood up and pretended to be sulky. The boys cautiously looked at you before you finally said it, "Yes." You then sprinted out of the room as a series of names calling you to come back.

You can hear pair of footsteps following behind which made you rush downstairs, catching all of their attention.

"Slow down." Suho watched you dangerously.

Your eyes jumped from Sehun, Kai ans Xiumin casually talking to each other then to Kris and Suho playing in a coffee table. You then looked at D.O. who's mixing some ingredients in the table.

"Yah! We're not yet done! You almost made us fight thinking we all cheated!" You heard Tao yelled.

You immediately run to D.O. and wrapped your arms around his stomach, hiding from the guys. "What are you doing?" His deep, confused voice asked.

"The guys would only be scared at you." You whispered, peeking to see the five guys went down, looking around the average living room.

"Don't involve me in this mess." D.O. groaned.