Chapter 1 .

Woken chap 1

Hey my fellow readers! This is the sequel to kidnapped . :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 1.

What felt like forever and a day later, i heard voices. Two in particular. They were very familiar. And had attractive voices.

" dude, i think shes waking up," i heard, jayson say.

Then it went silent. I huffed out a breath and heard a gasp. I opend my eyes and everything was so clear. I could see the little dust particles floating around in the air.

I looked around the room and locked eyes with damien. He was way more gorgeous then I thought. His white hair seemed even whiter, his dark black eyes, didn't seem do black. They had a chocolate brown tint to them.

His strong Jaw line made him look like a badass slash male model. And his body.. Oh god his body. One word. Absolutely drool worthy. Okay, two words.

Damien looked into my eyes and smiled a huge breathtaking smile.

I smiled back. Damen rushed over to me and pressed his lips to mine, hungrily. I smiled and kissed him back.

He kissed me with more need then he did when i was human. But i guess i know why. I wasnt so breakable now.

I tangled my fingers in silky white hair and pulled him closer.

The kiss turned from passion to hunger in seconds. His lips felt softer then they did before. I like being a vampire already. He sucked on my bottom lip seductivly and i moaned.

Someone cleared their throut. I looked up and into jay's eyes.

And I thought one word. Woah.

He was FINE! He was hotter then before. How is that possible?

I cant belive im best friends with a guy that looks like that.

Jay smirked taking in my reaction to him. I would have blushed , if it were possible. I smiled at him and ran up giving him a hug. He huffed out a breath and laughed.

I Pulled away from him and looked at him curiously. " your much stronger now," he said smiling a little. Shock crossed my features.

" oh my god jay im sorry if i hurt you," i rushed.

He chuckled and grabbed my hands. " you didnt hurt me. Im just used to the warm fragile human you. It just caught me by suprise," he said, a little sadness in his voice. I wonder why he was sad? Did he not want me to be a vampire? I'll have to talk to him later.

I just nodded my head and smiled. I walked back from him and examined myself in the mirror. I gasped. I was gorgeous.

My eyes were still violet but they stood out more next to my super pale skin. And my hair seemed to look darker. I had perfect features, it was kinda scary thinking i could look this good without trying. Damien came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

" how do you feel?" he asked. I stared at myself in the mirror and watched as my eyes turned red.

I studied myself. I felt something grow sharp in my mouth so i opend it exposing my pearl white fangs. And dang did they look sharp.

Damien chuckled. " i guess your probibly hungry," he stated walking out of my room and downstairs.

I looked at jay and he was smiling with amusment. It was then i realized he wasnt wearing a shirt. Just baggy grey sweats.

I stared at his abs in admiration. But damiens were still better by far.

" ok whats with the staring?" jay asked with a smirk on his face. I looked at the wall.

" i-i duno. You just.." i looked back at him," look different. In a good way. "i said. His smirk got wider.

" so in other words you think I'm super sexy?" he asked.

I cleared my throut and nodded. He laughed. " your not so bad yourself," he said coming closer. I backed away. What was he doing?

Just then damien walked in with the rest of the guys trailing behind him. He had a cup full of a red liquid that smelt mouthwatering.

I stared at the cup.

I took in a deep breath and inhaled the delicious sent. The boys chuckled. Damien smiled and walked over to me with the cup in his hands. I didnt even look at him. I was looking at the cup with this hunger ive never felt before.

I felt my throut heat up. It hurt. I cringed in pain as the blood got closer.

" the blood will put the fire out," damien said handing me the cup. I took the cup and looked up at him. He smiled in encouregment.

I put the cup to my lips and tilted it upwards. The blood flowed into my mouth and down my throut putting the fire out. Might i add that the blood was the best tasting thing ever.

I chugged the rest of the blood hungrily and when i was done i handed the cup back to damien who was smiling. I looked over at jay, and he was frowning slightly. I wonder whats wrong? He has that sad distant look to his eyes again. I really need to talk to him.

" I feel alot better now," i said. The guys laughed. " i know," jake said. I rolled my eyes.

Stephan walked up to me.

" you look frickin sexy!" he exlaimed slapping my ass. I pushed him away causing him to stumble a bit. " really staphan? I have a boyfriend," i said laughing.

He laughed to. " i know. I just wanted to feel your fine toned ass in this new form," he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Tipical stephan.

Damien came up behind me and grabbed my ass squeezing it. I squealed and damien laughed and let go. " this fine ass is only mine," he said turning my head and kissing me.

I heard footsteps and grumbles sounding like ' get a fuckin' room'. I was to focused on Damien to care.

I pulled away from his lips and looked at the door. Jay was standing there smirking.

" dont forget to use protection kids," he said. With that he left chuckling. I heard the guys laughing to downstairs. I would have blushed but I cant because im a vampire now.

I looked at a smirking damien.

" so how are you liking being a vampire? We can do alot more stuff now then we could do before, and we can do it rougher," he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

" are all guys this dirty minded?" i asked. He laughed and nodded.

" pretty much,"

I rolled my eyes again.

Im so ready to have fun with being a vampire.

Heey guys! So theres the first chaper! I hope you liked it!!

Dont forget to comment and vote !!!

Luv ya. ( in a non-lez way ; P )

COMMENT!

VOTE !

BECOME A FAN!