26. Little One

I'm lying in Kitten's bed, spooning the chick

I'm lying in Kitten's bed, spooning the chick. Of course, she's the little spoon. The Jack I drank must've made me sentimental as fuck cause I think Kitten was kinda made for me.

She fits perfectly in my arms, all warm and soft. And Pops might've made a fuckin' voodoo doll and stuck some needles into where its boy is on the day I talked crap about Kitten cause my boy has gotten at least ten rubs from her little ass in the last half an hour, and there ain't shit I can do to help the dude out.

Every time Kitten fidgets and sighs in her sleep, which happens to be a lot, she presses her cute butt in tiny shorts to the boy. He perks up and twitches, only to have his hopes demolished again and again.

The boy is dying to meet Kitten's girl, but I'm a new version of Brian now. My Whore Era is over. I need to make her love me first, want me second.

"Oh fuck," I say out loud when I realize I used the L-word and Kitten in the same sentence. I should quit drinking and smoking. That shit's messing with my head big time.

Kitten sighs again, and I can't help myself. I slide my hand under her tee and caress her stomach while I kiss the spot below her ear. She smells of something sweet and has the softest skin that begs to be kissed and touched. Licked, too, and a few gentle bites aren't gonna hurt, either. I wonder if she'd like that.

My lips can't stay away from Kitten. I run them over the back of her neck, and the pattern of her breathing changes. Her chest rises and falls faster, and I place wet kisses on her skin, still stroking her belly.

"Brian..." Kitten whispers and turns around. Her eyes are wide open, and her parted lips definitely need something on them.

"Yeah, babe?" I say, hugging her to me and cupping her jaw. My thumb caresses her bottom lip, and I don't waste more time.

I kiss her gently at first, waiting for her reaction. Kitten moans and circles my neck with her arms. I deepen the kiss, making my tongue meet hers, slowing down and then kissing her faster several times in a row.

My hands travel to Kitten's cute little butt, and I grip the band of the shorts to slide them down her legs. She's wearing some panties underneath, but it's one layer of fabric less, and if the boy could speak, he would thank me.

"Come here."I lie on my back and pull Kitten to lie on top of me. She's cautious, but as soon as our bodies touch and I kiss her again, she relaxes, letting me be in charge.

I put my palms on Kitten's butt and rub it before I pull her toward me. The friction between our bodies drives me wild. I want her naked under me, crying out my name and allowing me to make her feel good.

But I'll be her first. If that shit ain't intimidating, I don't know what is.

I lost my virginity at sixteen to someone more experienced. All the girls I've been with were my age or older. I've never wanted to get involved with an innocent chick like Kitten because it'd create problems, and I didn't want more complications in my life.