31. Kisses and Blows

Brian's gentle touch raises goosebumps on my flesh

Brian's gentle touch raises goosebumps on my flesh. It's the closest I've come to being intimate with a guy, and I'm glad it's with him.

"Spend the night with me," Brian says against my lips. "Dad's staying with Mom; we'll be alone. Please?"

His tone is pleading, almost desperate. I smile and press a kiss to his mouth.

He moves his fingers over my bare breast, whispering, "Is that a yes?"

"It is, but I'll have to be home before Mom's back from work," I utter, distracted by Brian's touch.

"We'll set the alarm."

"Okay," I say and rest my forehead against Brian's shoulder.

He hugs me tightly after putting my bra back in place. "I can't get enough of you, Princess. It's scary."

"Why?"

Brian chuckles. "I've never dated anyone. You'll have to tell me if I suck at it, Kitten."

"You don't."

Brian smirks. "Tell me my kisses aren't average."

"Who told you they weren't?"

"Your moans did, babe. So?"

"They're average, but I believe you have what it takes to improve."

My grin mirrors Brian's as we rise to our feet and collect our things. We're ready to head back into town. Brian holds my hand and doesn't let go of it until his motorbike comes into view.

The ride seems short, perhaps because I'm already used to the Fat Boy. Brian parks his Harley, and we enter his house.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"Not really. You?"

"Not yet. I won't say no to a hot drink, though. I'm gonna make hot chocolate."

"Okay."

I sit on a chair in the kitchen, watching Brian as he fixes our drinks.

He gives me my mug. When we're in his room upstairs, we settle on the bed. Brian draws an arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. "Listen, Kitten."

"What?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me? It's Valentine's Day this weekend."

Brian's offer's unexpected. I'm still getting accustomed to being with him. Going on a date is what couples do, and the heat rises to my cheeks at the thought.

Brian sips his chocolate and waits for my answer but loses patience after a while.

"It's a yes or a no, Princess. If you need something to convince you, I can show you the boy."

"I've seen the boy," I say, chuckling. "Better show me something else."

"What else?"

I contemplate my next move. Then, I rest my mug on the nightstand and straddle Brian's legs. He does nothing, and I fist the hem of his shirt, lifting it to yank it off him.