1

Four months of 12th grade is over and I still have no clue what  I'm doing with my life. I'm not that good at studies so the only thing I can afford to do right now is go with the flow and see what life has to offer me.

 Life has been boring, really boring. My average looks makes school life even tiring along with the fact that I was in the most famous school where books are worshipped and dating is as uncommon as bananas on pizza. People did date but that was considered abnormal and others considered it a waste of time and would rather spend their time studying. Not boring enough?

I did date someone but that was in eight grade and the only thing we did was hold hands and hug. But I'm not gonna complain because I was pretty young to kiss or at least that's what I thought. Yes, I never kissed anyone. As a person who hates studying I usually spend my time reading fanfics. All types of fanfics.

But here's the best part about going to school, I get to see him, I get to see Mr.Min Yoongi.

He was our new biology teacher and? He was good looking, I mean hot. I always looked  forward for his classes just to see him, just to admire his beauty. Ahh...I would have locked him up in a museum if I could.

 My friend Mi Rae too found him hot but she despised the age difference- he was 27 and we were just 18. However, I didn't care. Maybe because I knew I would never get him or maybe he was too perfect to let go. Surprisingly, no one was interested in him because they were too busy studying. Benefits of hating studies.

"y/n stop drooling! he might catch you day dreaming!" Mi Rae whisper shouts.

I quickly avert my gaze and look at my book trying to avoid the thoughts of having dark fantasies with him. Hey! it's not my fault! I read a little too many fanfics so it's normal for me to think about such stuff.

"that's it for today guys, hope your concepts are clear. If you have any doubts you can stay back for an extra class," Yoongi announces. That's right I hate calling him Mr.Min because it just makes him sound really old and weird.

I look at Mi Rae with a smirk and run towards the door, where he was standing. Everyone left the class except for Mi Rae and I.

 Mi Rae gave me a that-was-so-expected look and I just chuckle. Yoongi packs his stuff while asking, "Yes girls, do you have anything to ask?" I quickly nod my head and say, "Mr.Min, I didn't understand the last chapter so, I thought I could attend an extra class to clear my concepts."

He hums in response and looks at me. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach flipped. My cheeks became red and my body temperature increased at a very rapid rate. He places his bag back on the table and says, "Sure, what are you waiting for? come have a seat."

WAIT, WHAT? I never knew he would take the class for just one student, I expected at least ten students for the extra class. I look at Mi Rae and gesture her to sit. She takes a step back and shakes her head. I raise my eye brows and she turns back and starts running. "Sorry y/n I have plans with my parents today. I don't want them to belt my ass for being late," she screams as she runs down the hallway.

"I guess you're the only one then," he says. I rub the nape of my neck and nod sheepishly. His phone rings and he walks out of the class waving his hand, mouthing 'I'll be back'.

I sit on the bench and quickly use the time to text my parents and inform them about coming late. I take out all the books and wait for him while correcting my hair and straightening my uniform. 

All my shirts were tight and I refused to buy a bigger size only because it made me look fat and the next size was really baggy. I try pulling my skirt down but the stubborn material covered only half of my thigh. 

The god enters the room sliding his phone in his pocket. By god, I obviously mean Yoongi. He walks towards his table and grabs his notebook. He slides his bag down my bench and keeps his notebook on the table and stares at me wide eyed.

"Miss y/n this is a bench for two people. I would like you to move and leave some space for me to sit," he says.

 That's when I regain all my senses and swiftly move to the side. The fact that he was going to sit with me was startling. As he sat, his cologne engulfed the space between us and he was so huge compared to my tiny frame. I just couldn't get enough of his scent. His perfume numbed all my senses and I wanted to smell it closer and deeper.

He clears his throat and unbuttons his collar button with his bony fingers while fanning his face. Hot. He reads out the first page with his raspy voice that was now working secrets.

I was slowly dying. Yes, dying is the correct word. His scent, his voice, his looks and most importantly the way he licked his lips every now and then was literally killing me. Ahh...I wish I could stare at this beauty forever, I would never grow tired. Instead of listening to him, my eyes study the small beads of perspiration running down his neck.

He suddenly looks at me with a smirk. 

RIP y/n. 

I quickly look around while rubbing my neck and pretend like I was reading the book.

"y/n, do you want me?" he asks.

A/n: ok listen. I wrote the first few chapters long back.. so they might be a lil cringey... but trust me the story is amazing.