4.2

It was Sunday, race day. Everyone was preparing for the race, getting the last interviews, trying to find the latest developments and making an accurate prediction. For the team and drivers, it was all about the final preparations. And for Amelie, it was all about waiting and doing nothing. Juniper gave Amelie a day off so Amelie could study for her exam. But there wasn't much to study since it was a reading and listening exam. Juniper still decided to scrap Amelie's name from all the interviews, also to give Amelie some rest.

Amelie sat on a couch and stared in front of her. This was the day everybody waited for, it was all about excitement, sensation and positive energy.

"Having fun?" Ted Kravitz asked and smirked.

"So much," she sarcastically replied.

He laughed. "Why is your name scraped from all the planned interviews?"

"I have an exam tomorrow, and Juniper gave me time to study for it, but there's no possible way to study for it, since it is a reading and listening exam. And my flight leaves tonight, so it's just a day off at the track. However, there is nothing much to do because I can't visit the teams, or do other things, and it's only twelve o'clock." She plastered a smile on her face. "I can't complain, but being at a GP isn't new to me, so I can't explore the things like fans would. So I just watch people and eat."

Ted looked around, trying to find a possible task. He liked Amelie and was willing to help her. "So I'm not Juniper, but if you absolutely don't have to study, and by absolutely nothing I mean you are well prepared for your exams, then I have a few tasks," he said after remembering some open tasks.

"I'm all in, tell me what you need me to do," Amelie excitedly replied and got up. She followed Ted.

"Good. So there are rumours that Nathaniel Deacon-Heisenberg, owner of the D&HB bank, is taking a step back and it may have consequences for F1. Perhaps it is interesting for you to interview him and try to squeeze some answers out of him," he explained. Amelie nodded impressed, or acted like she was surprised. "And just walk around, we will be picking up the big topics, but there are always last-minute developments, so you can talk to people. I will be with you, catching up the updates."

"Alright, cool."

Ted and Amelie picked up the equipment and a camera crew. They walked over to the spot the interview was being held with Nathaniel. Amelie was preparing herself and looked around. Her eyes fell on Nathaniel, who was walking towards her and Ted.

"One thing I have been wondering about is your last name. Deacon, Deacon-Heisenberg. Is there any possibility it has some kind of connection with that bank?" Ted curiously asked.

Amelie laughed the guess away. "More people ask that," she only replied and walked over to Nathaniel as soon as he arrived. "Hey," she smiled and prepared herself.

"You're doing this interview?" Nathaniel asked perplexed.

"Surprise," she smiled. "It's about the rumours about taking a step back. If you want me to ask for someone else, then I can arrange that." She put in her in-ears and ran her hand through her hair to make it more representable.

Nathaniel proudly smiled. "No, no, it's fine. Just surprised to see you doing an interview."

"How are you still functioning? It is thirty degrees outside, and you are wearing a suit with a blazer and all," Amelie said on an ununderstandable tone. "I'm already passing out when I look at you."

He looked doubtful at her. "Should I do it?" The situation was uncertain, this would be the first time he would expose his tattoos and show the world how he really was. "I should do it, yeh?"