4.5

The next morning was a difficult morning to deal with. Amelie got woken up by a vibrating phone, this was the alarm - according to the sound it made as well. She eyes opened and felt her good mood disappear. Amelie grabbed her phone, it wasn't her phone who was making noise. For a moment, she waited for Lando to do something, but he didn't seem to react to it. A deep sigh left her mouth, and she turned towards Lando, she tried to grab his phone from the nightstand, but she couldn't reach it. The sound of the phone became worse, this was probably the most hated sound.

Amelie woke Lando up. "You up?" She sounded annoyed.

He deeply inhaled. "The fuck you want?" He was annoyed too, but he didn't realise he was reacting this cold. Amelie woke him up, and he didn't want to be woken up. He was laying comfortable in the bed, Amelie was curled up against him, he didn't want to start the day yet.

"Turn off your bloody alarm." A yawn escaped her lips and laid down again. She pulled the blanket over her head and waited for the moment of silence. Just a few seconds after that, the silence returned. She felt how Lando was turning around in bed and removed the blanket from Amelie's head. He put his head on her chest and wrapped his arm around her waist, he was all cuddled up against Amelie. A tired smile curved on Amelie's lips, and she stroked his back.

The alarm went off for the second time, but this time his phone was laying on the bed next to them. Amelie grabbed his phone and pressed another time on snooze. It was 7:45, and she knew Lando had a workout session around 8:15. She doubted if he wanted to eat something before that.

"Lan," she whispered. "Wake up."

"I don't want to," he mumbled.

Amelie softly smirked. Usually, he would tease her with the fact she couldn't wake up in the morning, but now it was Lando who couldn't wake up. "I know." She turned on a small light, just to make sure Lando wouldn't go back to sleep.

His eyes opened, and he yawned. He looked up and pressed a kiss on Amelie's cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"Good," she replied and closed her eyes again. "You?" Amelie just realised she had a day off today, so there was no need for her to rush or get up early. But now she was awake this early.

"Like a baby," he mumbled. "I like waking up with you." Lando looked at her; a sleepy smile curved on her lips while she still had her eyes closed. "Only just a shame we both have to work and stuff." It was Thursday, so media day.

She gave a gentle nod. "Just a few more days and..." A yawn escaped her mouth again, and she opened her eyes. "...and then I have two weeks off."

"Lucky bastard." He rolled on top of her and pressed his lips on hers for a few seconds. "Oh, now you can visit the factory with me, and workout together, and just chill." Small sparkles appeared in his eyes. "And spend mornings in bed, no alarm, no work duty."

"Yes," she whispered and connected their lips. "I really like the idea."

"Then let's do it," he whispered against her lips.

"Hmm-hmm."

After a few minutes, the alarm went off again. They decided it was time to get up and make themselves ready for the day. Lando changed into his sports clothes and Amelie in her own clothes, but not even bothering about her makeup or hair.

"You look so beautiful," Lando sang and grabbed his stuff. "So beautiful."

Amelie plastered a shy smile on her face and felt the heat on her face. "I look like a potato."

"Stop talking bullshit," he continued to sing and grabbed Amelie's bag from the ground. "Because you are beautiful," he seriously added and gave her bag to her. He noticed the blushes on her cheeks, which made him smile. "Cutie."