4.4

It is Wednesday my dudes and the race week in Austria was about to begin. The weather was good in Spielberg, just like the ambience. There were so many Dutch people, many supporters for Max, but also a lot of other supporters. It was about to be a good week, a week to be excited about.

Amelie knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. She looked around, scanning the hallway of the hotel. How she got into the drivers' hotel, was a massive question to her. Lando asked her to stop by and texted her the room number, what she did. It was an evil plan, but she still would do it. The door opened. "Hey," she greeted Carlos Oñoro. "Is Lando here?"

"Hello," he replied and let Amelie in. "Yes, he's here. How are you?" He showed her a smile.

"Good, thanks. How about you?"

"I'm fine," he replied. "Gotta love it how you still meet-up while you have strict orders to stay away from each other."

Amelie proudly smiled. "It is impossible to avoid someone you really like a lot, Carlos."

"You got me there."

The voices of Lando and Carlos Sainz were hearable; they were playing a game on the PlayStation. Amelie and Carlos Oñoro walked to the bedroom, and Amelie was shocked to see there were more people; Ruppert and Jon were there as well. She was surprised to see Carlos Oñoro, but it was logical, because where Carlos Oñoro is, is Carlos Sainz. And where Carlos Sainz is, is Lando. But still?

"Good evening, everyone," Amelie said and pressed her lips into a thin-lipped smile.

All eyes shot to Amelie, but Lando and Carlos kept looking at the tv screen because they were in a Fifa battle.

"Oh, no, not you again," Jon disappointingly said, but on a teasing way.

She looked at him and sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Would have stayed away if I know you were here, Sjonnie."

"What an entrance," Ruppert dramatically said.

"Sjonnie..." Jon repeated and snorted.

A smile grew on Lando's face, but he was focussed on the game. "Hey Mil," he said happily. "Give me a sec." Precisely at that moment, Carlos Sainz managed to make a goal; he played on the slightest distraction of Lando. "No! You little fuck!"

Amelie felt sorry for the neighbours, the noise disturbance became real. It wasn't really sure to her what the plan was, since she would spend some time with Lando alone. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Oh, now I am here," she said and opened her bag. She grabbed a package. "Have one of these."

"What is that?" Ruppert asked.

"Drugs," Lando answered without even looking at Amelie.

She walked over to the table. "Stroopwafels," she answered Ruppert's question. "It's a Dutch delicacy; waffle with syrup in between. Very delicious." Amelie gave him the package.

Ruppert got a stroopwafel, followed by Jon and Carlos Oñoro. The game stopped, and Carlos Sainz managed to get one too. Just like Lando, who had the last one. They would stop the game for a delicacy, but not for her.

"Pathetic you will stop your game for a stupid cookie and not for Amelie," Jon laughed and took a good bite from of stroopwafel. "How even did you get this?"

"I was loosing!" Lando defended himself and placed his arm around Amelie's shoulder. "Don't you have one?" He scanned her face. She was shaking her head. "Are you sure?"

"I am. I bought fifteen stroopwafels this morning, and now there are five. There's a reason why I give you the other five." Amelie was proudly smiling.