4.8

"Hi, mum and dad!" Lando happily said when he and Amelie entered the backyard.

His parents looked up from their magazine and book and widely smiled when they faced Lando and his girl. "Hey," Adam said and got up from his chair. He walked over to his son and hugged him, they hadn't seen each other for a few weeks.

His mum Cisca walked over to Amelie. "Good to see you, Amelie. You look wonderful."

"Thank you, you too," Amelie shyly smiled. "Good to see you too. Thank you for inviting me."

Cisca gave her two kisses on Amelie's cheeks. "Of course! You're always welcome."

Adam greeted Amelie in the same way. "How are you? Good to see you," he smiled.

"I'm fine, thanks. And how are you?"

"I'm good!"

"Lovely house," she complimented. One thing she liked to see about the Norris family, is that they were normal. As in: they had quite some money and could call themselves rich, but still were living the average life. Well, apart from racing and stuff. It was the opposite of her own family.

Adam smiled. "Thanks! How was the trip?"

"It was fine, surprisingly enough there wasn't much traffic today," she answered and ran her hand through her hair.

He nodded. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"A glass of water, please."

"Lando, something to drink?"

"Water," Lando replied.

His father nodded. "Have a seat, make yourself at home, have something to eat," he said to Amelie and pointed at the table with all kind of snacks on it.

"Yes, thanks."

Lando looked around and spotted his sisters Cisca and Flo playing hockey. "Let's say hi," he said and dragged Amelie with him to his sisters.

She was surprised to find out there was even more garden, and it was already huge. Her eyes were scanning the area, and her eyes fell on Cisca and Flo who were playing hockey. "They play field hockey?"

"Cisca does. Flo is just helping, I think."

"Ow, cool!"

They watched how Cisca was instructing Flo on how to do the exercise.

"Hello, hello," Lando greeted his sisters. He quickly looked over at Amelie, who was just friendly smiling at the girls.

Cisca stopped talking, and she and Flo looked up, growing a wide smile on their faces. "You're home!" Flo happily said and dropped her hockey stick on the grass. She walked over to Lando to hug him. Cisca slowly made her way over to him and hugged Lando as well. They greeted Amelie with a smile, just not sure if they could give her a hug.

"They normally aren't this excited to see me," he said teasingly to Amelie. Amelie softly smirked, meanwhile Cisca and Flo were rolling their eyes. "How's hockey going?"

"It sucks," Cisca sighed frustrated.

"Shut up, it's going well," Flo shot to her.

Cisca shrugged. "At practise, we needed to do something in groups of three, and I sucked at it, so I thought to practise it with Flo, but it doesn't work, because we miss someone. And I just can't do it, it somehow doesn't want to work. Can you help us out for just ten minutes?" She looked hopeful at Lando, making Lando say yes because he wanted to help his little sister. Cisca explained the situation.