PART TWO

T H I R D   P E R S O N  P O V

The years passed by for Scott and Harper. Not communicating or even glimpsing at one another for over four years. During the four years, Harper and Lexi would write to each other, but that was it. Her life had changed, so had her job. Working as a PR for a well-known company. 

The boss took a fancy to her and made advances. She had a one night of passion with him, and now she wishes she didn't. Every time they are close, he would put his charm on trying to get her into bed again. All harper did was let her guard down for one night, and now he won't leave her alone. She's one of the best at her job, and her boss knows it. 

Harper is now taking a leap to fulfil a client's needs. She needs to put her bitterness behind her and carry on with her job. A job that takes her back to New York. Back to memories that she wanted to forget and not relive. 

She is a different woman with a heart that grew cold. How will she react when she finds out who the client is? Will she see Scott? As enough time passed for her to finally forgive him. Will her heart open and find the love that she craves for? 

*****************

I wanted to keep the story flowing

 ********************************  

Thank you for reading

I hope you will like the next phase in Harper's life