LOVE

H A R P E R    P O V

Well, talk about a change of events. And my life is changing, yet again. I'm back to planning my wedding with a list that Scott gave me. But first, we have his restaurant opening tonight. This last week had been eventful with the media going like crazy, plus his girlfriend didn't take it too well with Scott telling her he loved me. She called him a few choice words and left abruptly.

Guess all in all things will work out in the end. I'm staying at the penthouse, he insisted I moved back in. Stood to face the mirror admiring my long gown. Scott steps into the closet stops to stare at me. "Harper, you are beautiful." He stands behind me to wrap his arms around, kissing my neck. "You look stunning too." "I can't wait for you to be my wife." Smiled at him, he steps back to admire me, licked his lips. "I could ravish you right now. Make you scream my name. I will wait until later." Here he goes again, making me weak at the knees with his demanding, sexy voice.

Feel hot with his entire frame near me. When he speaks like that, I can't think straight. My body betrays me. Compose myself step out into the room slip my shoes on we leave.

********************

We stood outside the new restaurant posing for photos. The media asking about the wedding. "I'm not giving anything away." He replies to them. His arm pulls me tight to his side where he tilts his body slightly to kiss me. The cameras are nonstop flashing. We turn to enter the restaurant and greet his guests.

It all looked grand and is running smoothly. He did a speech to thank everyone for joining him for this special occasion. When he was done, we sit to have a meal. The meal is perfect. His guests are happy, and I couldn't be anymore happier.

We sit at our table talking after we had finished our meal. Most of the guests had left while the evening got late. He takes my hand kisses my knuckles. "Harper, you are an amazing woman. This evening was perfect. The restaurant filled with happy people." He leans forward to place his lips on mine. Closed my eyes he lifts me on to his lap pushed my hair from my face. "I should have come after you. You are here now. I want to marry you now." He said with so much compassion.

Not sure how to react to him he cups my cheeks. "Harper, I can't wait for a whole year I need you to be mine." "Scott a year is not long." His lips press softly on my neck. "It is for me. Harper let's get married Christmas eve just liked we planned four years ago." Take a deep breath plus swallow hard.

Smile at him. "Are you sure you are ready?" He nods smothers me in kisses. "Yes, Yes, Yes." He said. My heart is beating fast. It feels like I'm on a train that is fast and I'm missing every stop along the way. Not had the chance to let any of this soak in. Just hope I don't crash and burn or get jilted. I love Scott with everything I have. "You are not giving me a lot of time to sort the wedding out. We got three weeks." "I know we can do this together." We kiss.

A short while later we leave to make our way back to his penthouse.

************

We get back to the penthouse where he gets a bottle of champagne plus two glasses. He pours out in the two glasses and passes me one. We are stood in the kitchen sipping our drinks. He takes the glass from my hand to place on the counter with his. He leans into me which pushes me back onto the wall. His hands placed each side of my head not allowing me to move. His lips move but no sound comes from them.

His eyes stare deep into mine. Telling me he wanted me. His hand moves slowly to the side of my dress where his fingers pull the zip down letting my dress fall to the floor. He licks his lips. "Now I will ravish you." Close my eyes from hearing his heated sexy words. "Harper, you will not whimper when I touch you this time." He demands.

Last time he touched me I whimpered; I don't know why? I've had sex before, but Scott is different. He makes me weak like water and he tells me what he wants. I don't know if it's the fact I'm scared of what he wants or if it's what he's going to do to me. I've never had a guy tell me what they wanted. Or a guy talk to me while we had sex.

I'm trembling with my eyes closed waiting for him to tell me what he wants. "Open your eyes." His calm tone makes me shake my head. "Harper." He lifts my chin which makes me open my eyes. "I need you to look directly into my eyes. Do not look away." He whispers while his fingers did all the talking. Bite my lip to stop a whimper from coming out. The ends of his lips curl his eyes gazed deeply into mine.

I'm melting fast into his warmth into the passion between us. "Open your legs." He whispers. My thighs are clenched tight with anticipation of what he going to do next. "Harper." His voice changed telling me to obey him. Does he know what he's doing to me? My heart is beating uncontrollably my body is trembling and my mind is spinning.

Slowly move one leg just a little. He shakes his head in disagreement. "Harper you can do better than this." Our eyes are locked, not daring to look away or close them. I moved my other leg slightly. He smiles. "Now that is better." Suck on my bottom lip like I'm a naughty girl and he's punishing me. His fingers trailed down to my pussy. He moves my thong to the side to feel the moisture of my cum.

Closed my eyes he licks my lips. "Harper open your eyes. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes when I push my finger inside your cunt," Talk about melting. Open my eyes he kisses me and lifts his head. "Oh, baby you are so wet." He tells me pushing his finger inside me. I gasped sucked in the air a moan escapes he smiles takes his finger from inside me. He licks his lips takes his finger and sucks it. "Baby you taste so fucking sweet." That was it I lunged at him throwing my arms around his neck.

All I could hear are teeth clashing. He laid me on the kitchen island takes my thong off plus my bra. Lowers his head to my cunt and fucks me with his tongue. My juices flowed all I could hear is moisture and my moans getting stronger with the pleasure that soars within. He lifts his head. "I want to fuck you." He takes his clothes off and stood gazing over me. His throbbing cock dripping with pre-cum.

He penetrates deep stretching my cunt to capacity. I have never had a cock that size before but fuck he knows how to move. "Harper, don't you dare look away from me." Not wanting to upset him I obey. My moans show the pleasure I feel. He pounds me while feeling my body, touching every inch his fingers could touch. His lips gently press against my skin. He lets out a moan. "Baby you are mine. Fuck I can't get enough of you." He whispers burying his head in the crook of my neck and snakes his arms tightly around my frame.

Thrusts deep, I flinch with the pain. He looks at me. His eyes reading me. "Aww, baby. I didn't want to hurt you." His soft calm voice reassuring me. He slows his movement, so he didn't hurt me. "Oh, yes." He holds his movement and cums inside me. Our breathing is heavy. He slowly withdraws pulls me into his arms kisses my head. "I'm sorry if I hurt you but I had to have you." "Scott, it didn't hurt that much." He cups my cheeks. "We should get cleaned up before Lexi gets home and catches us." We smile at each other.

He puts his shirt over me while he put his trousers on. We have a shower and settle in bed. He pulls me close to him cuddling me. My eyes close but I couldn't sleep. No idea why. It could be that my pussy is aching from him being inside me or the pain I felt when he pushed deep. He's got the entire package. The looks, the wealth, the body, and the cock. And he can be gentle but also demanding making sure I obey him.

Yes, I do feel all warm and fuzzy when he is demanding, it weakens me. Will it always be like this? Or will things change after a few years of being with me? Will he love me the same? I guess I will find out.

**************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

THANK YOU FOR READING 

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS