Lesson Learn

December 31st 20XX

If you ever saw the movie "Saving Private Ryan", the annual Extermination day is like this. To specify on what this day is; Extermination day is an annual day to where Heaven sends exterminators to handle the overpopulation of hell. As the name; 'exterminators' implies, Angels kill demons and sinners in their view. This of course caused mass panic for those who are left outside, and to what many now have seen hell, there is not a lot of place to hide. Those who do are either lucky, smart, heartless, or just plain scared of dying...Guess the question "can you die twice?" is answered.

On this day, the sound of heaven's bell is rung aloud that hell can hear as fair warning

On this day, the sound of heaven's bell is rung aloud that hell can hear as fair warning. But the whole outer ring of hell is thrown to chaos by the sound. So many demons scream at the sight of the exterminators; their eyes and smiles would even scar little demons.

Moxxie, the Imp from I.M.P, was sadly caught up in the chaos. He was to head back to IMP before they came to deliver a package to a client of theirs that wanted to bring back from the human world. But he was too late to get back to I.M.P, he hid himself among the rubble from the chaos to hide from exterminators. Moxxie calls Millie.

Millie: Moxxie!?

Moxxie: Hey Millie.

Millie: Mox, where are you? We can swing by and-

Moxxie: Millie, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And that-

Millie: Don't you dare say it Mox. Just hold on, we'll get to you just tell me where you are.

Moxxie: Meeting you was the start that I truly felt alive.

Millie: Moxxie, please just tell us whe-

Moxxie drops his phone and sees the sight of two exterminators finding him. Moxxie froze in terror at the sight of them. One of them approached him.

KRRACK!

The other exterminator was kneeled down, the one who approached Moxxie turned back to his comrade. Moxxie tries to see who had done it, but is soon wrapped around by some sort of rope. He was then pulled out of where he was hiding to the open street, he was pulled as if a car was pulling him, he was being lifted in the air. He saw a black blur as he was being pulled, he got hugged and pulled down.

???: Son of a brisk!

Moxxie heard that voice, it was faintly familiar to him.

Him and the black blur fell down to the ground. Moxxie soon realizes that he was in the sewers. He can tell by the smell of the place.

Moxxie: What in-

???: Move dude!