Does Anyone Hear A Crackling Sound?

Over at Weapons Tree, 303 firearms store and garage, working on a client's car for a few days with his crew. Seems this one was much in touch to one of the American styles of luxury and charm, a 1960s Chevrolet Impala, one where some lucky person would either race in style or be seen in style. Tree had been working on the engines, and the owner was giving a tad over broad with its six-cylinder engine with the nos system, thinking that having a bigger boost would be enough to speed. "Why not make it into a fucking bomb while your at it." He thought in frustration, Tree was very passionate about cars and weapons, to him it was simple. Though, there were times where his jobs get hectic, thinking about about a year ago; Chevrolet Camaro from the 60s, he wanted to be added into his racing league across the Wrath ring. Though, at the day, he was short handed, skeleton crew along with 202 and 101, working starting to strand them. But Tree was hardly giving up on his work or focus, 202 and 101 were as exhausted as rags trenched in oil, all they could do was hand him tools.

Tree: 2! Hand me a ⅔ wrench, this bolt is being a shitheel.

202 passes the tool. Tree begins to tighten the bolt.

Tree: 1. Did you give the left front wheel suspension a look to see that I'm not in a bumpy ride of my life?

101: Yes boss, yawns Lucifer's cane and apple, we've been at this for-

Tree: And we'll be at it more if you don't pass me that fat extender for the woodwork in here.

Tree exhales ragged like, struggling to get at the frame to hold onto the engine. He extends his hand, expecting a tool to be in it.

Tree: Recive the tool. Thanks.

???: No problem.

Tree practically jumped when he heard the unknown voice, he turned with a swing of the wrench at the unknown assailant. Upon seeing his unknown person, he sees Arsene Lupin in a rather scrappy, rough, and patched up attire. He, Arsene, had put up his hand in showing he doesn't mean any harm or any form of hostility.

Arsene: Whoa whoa whoa dude!

Tree: Who the fuck are you?!

Arsene: A Hellhound who wants to talk! Shit!

Before another swing was taken by Tree, he collapsed out of exhaustion, it seemed his days of working on the car had taken a toll on him, he just didn't know till his concentration was broken. The next thing Tree woke up to was the sound of music playing in his garage.

 The next thing Tree woke up to was the sound of music playing in his garage

Tree: Is that...Jazz?

He found himself over in his office, well, office and living room. Tree was holding up some desks that were messy with various papers and a bowl in which had some remnants of food...one that may still have some and has spoiled.

Tree: Gah, what was-Realizes. That hellhound!

Tree frantically heads back to the garage with a hand cannon loaded with bullets. He growls under his breaths, with each step gives him thoughts of rage upon that hellhound named "Arsene" who was in his garage doing who knows what. He had made it back with a kick to the door and his sights aimed down.

Tree: Alright you-

Arsene: Holds up a book to defend himself. WHOA!

202: Blocks the line of fire. Boss!

Tree then starts to see the situation, that the stranger hellhound sitting close to the car he was working on with a book, 202 and 101 working on the vehicle. It took him a moment to calm down, take a deep breath and lower his gun. Arsene takes a huge sigh of relief when the hand cannon slowly goes down.

Tree: Looks at Arsene. Whatcha reading?

Arsene then shows the book, it's about the car parts, mechanics, and circuitry. To this, Tree raised his brow, confused as to why someone would be reading that type of book.

Tree: Why are you reading that?

Arsene: Why not?

Just about the whole room went silent to how honestly Arsene had answered the question with another question. But he saw nonchalant or sass as he spoke it, it was just... "Why not?"

202 and 101 get back to work on the car, to where Arsene goes back to reading the book. Tree then joins in on the car, though, has made it clear that he doesn't trust Arsene by keeping the handcannon on him.

Tree: Why the hell is he still here?

101: Wanted car.

Tree: Wanted a car?

202: That's what he said when he carried you to your office.

Tree: He what?

Tree then turns over to where Arsene is, still reading that book while looking over some car parts. He was quite focused upon it, as to wonder why anyone would help him. Hellhounds aren't particularly social or nice, they at times are choosy upon the ones who they wish to be friends with, but it would seem that Arsene had no ideal of hostility.

Just curiousness.

202: Alright, going to test it.

Hours have passed upon the works of the Camaro, 202 headed over to the driver seat to start the car. When they did, the engine roared loudly that would make windows rumble at the sound. Tree was very impressed by his work, smiled very happily.

Arsene: Whats that sound?

Tree: What sound?

Arsene: That crackling sound, in the car.

Tree: What do you-

As if, just on cue, the car began to make some unsettling noise to a point that the car was showing smoke from the engine.

202: Oh shit!

Arsene: Jeez!

101, Tree, and Arsene then go to try and extinguish what would be best as described as, fire of disasters. To a point where Tree's remembrance of that first meeting started to ease away as he reached the present in the client's car. Though, his concentration slipped and a tool jumped away from his paw.

Tree: Dammit.

Arsene: From behind. Do us both a favor, don't get it caught on fire.

Tree then sighs as he grabs the tool and stands up, he then sees Arsene and Hoji, not fighting or threatening.

Tree: Seeing as you two as you are, means there's something you want.

Hoji: You are correct.

Arsene: And we need you and your crew.

Tree: Sighs. Dare I ask what the job is?

Hoji: We are to save the son of Warlord Kushiki and Suki from the Loan Sharks.

Tree: Koto was taken by the sharks?

Arsene: You know him?

Tree: Gave me some good parts from the human world from a place called Japan.

Arsene: Oo~Always wanted to go there.

Tree: In any case, I owe him one. Got a plan?

Arsene: ...I'd say about three.

Hoji: Really?

Arsene: Well, depends, do you guys want fun, dumb, or Fun and dumb?

202: From another room. Is there a difference?