Boxing Life; Boxer, Watcher, & Coach

May 29th 20XX

Before Hell's dawn would hit Lupin's face, the first thing to his ears would be his alarm clock, his eyes open with a mix of rage and tiredness with it. He turns off the alarm and gets out of bed, through the various clothing and much of his baking tools now up in the shelves. He thinks back a bit, seeing how he must go towards a much more violent path, a path with a brutish meal. During the whole week of training under Amu, Arséne had to eat more meat and bread than he did before. In the first half of his training, he was close to dying from each day of his training, his legs, and his arms close to being numb to their tips. Had it not been for Moxxie being a watchman for him, he would be staying at the gym for the whole week.

Before he could eat his meal, he had begun to work on his warm up stretches and breathing practices. Though simple at first, tree poses, warrior pose and downward dog. And yes, a little funny in that regard, but then from cobra stretches, it goes to a much more difficult area. Focusing on his leg muscles and his core, his arms were to be stretched as he made his way to the gym. After that, he then begins to eat his meal, though at his own pace, he was up quite early so he has the time to enjoy himself.

As time passes on, Moxxie and Millie had arrived at the office of I.M.P, Blitzo and Loona riding within the company van. Moxxie yawns near Millie, already knowing Arséne's training has made Moxxie a little tired. Millie had patted Moxxie back to wake him up.

Millie: Come coffee when we get to the office?

Moxxie: Yes please, with some sugar added in...And a nice splash of cold water to the face.

Millie: Sure hun.

Blitzo: Hey, maybe a nice smack in the face too while we're at it.

Blitzo smiled at the joke he had made, Moxxie had rolled his eyes in finding no humor as Millie softly smiled. The whole lot made it to the office, but with some caution to Verosikas's studio works from Moxxie. After his last encounter with Mayday's crew, he feels as though they had not given up on tormenting him. By the time they get to the office, they do what they normally do till they get a job, practice with their aim with various different types of weaponry, while Loona holds the target. The morning of hell's version of sun soon came, yet little to no one has shown up for a decent job. When they do get a job, it was an easy job with one bullet. Moxxie was about to shoot at his target-

Blitzo: On a megaphone MOOXIE! Your ride is here!

Moxxie: Nearly pulled the trigger from the sudden scream. Could he have not just called or buzzed?

Moxxie then heads over to the office to see Blitzo sitting in his chair, when he looks out the window, he sees Lupin hanging outside. On the fifth floor of the building.

Moxxie: Open the window. Did you eat and stretched?

Lupin: Yes, and I'm burning them calories by getting here. Come on, man.

Moxxie then got to Lupin and gets on a piggy back ride on Lupin, Lupin then sees Blitzo rolling his eyes with frustration.

Lupin: Hey, don't do that, when I asked you lot to be my watcher, only two of you agreed.

Blitzo: I fucking know, just don't see why you have to ask us cause your so damn dainty like a damn flower.

Lupin: I- Hmm.

Moxxie: Millie, heading out!

Millie: In the other room. See ya hun! We'll call when we get a job!

Moxxie: Okay!

The two then headed over to another rooftop with a leap from Lupin, when the two had made a soft-rolled landing. Before continuing on, Lupin pulled out his wireless earphones and his phone searching up on some music as they run.