The Heir of Liberty Part 1

(Author notes: From last story, I had Blitzo to Blitz for I was a bit confused on how to spell it with or without the 'O' in his name. I have no excuse when I say; I will forget to put in the 'O'.)

A week has passed, Lupin comes over to I

A week has passed, Lupin comes over to I.M.P a little early in the morning of hell. He wears his disguise along with black reversal coat. Fur out lined with white and violet colors at the end to be a highlight. He watches from across the street and begins to see the cars in hell zooming by. "Hope that Veroska lady and that hellhound of hers don't recognize me from here." He thought to himself as he looked over his phone. He texts a few messages to a few names he got through his time in hell, some for information based around in hell. Information on Overlords, Royals of hells, species, and all that general info. In return, he scopes out the contacts of rival territory(s). No payment of any kind, thought it best to not have direct contact with anyone that would give him any trouble. He also thought that info for info is enough payment.

He was connecting a few deals that were close to being due, it took him two hours to deal with his contacts. He looked up to notice that Verosika and her crew came first to the parking lot, Lupin did his best to look away and cause no attention that would get him notice. Lupin leans on the wall to rest his eyes.

Verosika drinks her flask as she is getting out of the car, some of her crew are with her; Apple, Ace, Josh, and Vortex

Verosika: Com'n people, we need to see how that new mix is due in a month.

Apple: We know, we know.

Josh: We'll get it done, we're ahead of the schedule, thanks to that part that-

Verosika turns to Josh with some rage in her eyes.

Josh: That...one guy.

Ace: To Josh in a whisper What made you think that it was a good time to mention Penn?

Josh: Replies It's been months, thought she would forget the guy who repaired-

Verosika: Less chit-chat, more making records. Go, now.

Three of them went in, but Vortex stood close by to Verosika.

Verosika: Tsk, he did one thing and they all think he's a good guy.