Fighting with Style

May 20th 20XX

Lupin had been at the bar of Cheap Sail, the same bar that he and Cherri made a mess of the pace back from March. He had been sitting on a bar stool, looking a little sad in the dumps. He didn't need his disguise, for he was his persona; Wolf for a good long while, along with his adventure up in the human world who had been a little too much on the newspaper up in America, so felt that he should be free of being the Wolf for one day.

Cherri: Comes in with a burst of an attitude Hey Lupin! Where are ya?

Many of the patrons were enjoying their drinks, but few had either choked or spitted out of shock. Many then turns to Cherri, for they didn't forget how the fight went down with Lupin and Cherri, she then didn't mind and came up to Lupin from behind.

Cherri: Hey, got something in your ears, its kinda rude to not-

Lupin then turns to Cherri to see he has a black eye. At first it would be hard to tell, but I can see he is injured, hard.

Cherri: Oh shit dude, who the fuc- Was it someone here?

Lupin: Nono, just, gah, my pride is hurt more than the eye.

Angel: Are you sure its not someone here? I mean I can just shoot up th-

Lupin: Turns in surprise. Im okay, reallyreally, just sit down and let me explain what happened before some shit hits the fan.

Angel: ...Okay, but if I don't like the answer, me and Cherri are hunting.

Lupin: smiles at the statement. Okay, so I was watching this old kung fu movie of a fighting style called Drunken boxing.

Cherri: Never heard of it.

Angel: I faintly recall a movie.

Lupin: Well, to be fair, the movie was released in 1994, so I doubt you guys saw it. Less, these theaters really open up to that masterful action comedy move.

Cherri: Waitaminute, your style of fighting actually came from-

Lupin: As I told you many times.

Cherri smiled and laughs,

Lupin: So, I practice this style, right? Did it over a ten times of seeing how it flows and moves, I thought I had it...but when I done it to defend myself...it...I

Angel: Got the shit kicked out of you?

Lupin: And robbed.

Cherri: Want us to go~? Pulls out her bat.

Lupin: Shakes his head. Same thing with thieves who saw it, best to leave it alone and live up the look of a lowly hellhound.

Angel: But your-

Lupin puts a finger on Angel's mouth to shush him, Lupin was quite calm and serious as he looked at him, though under fake red eyes, Angel sees it. Lupin then retracts his hand and begins to smile, he doesn't lose eye contact with him.

Lupin: I'm okay with one loss, hell, if I lose a thousand times, I'll still be okay. As long as my friends are okay. Turns back to his drink and takes a swig.

Cherri and Angel then took Lupin words to heart, seeing how he really meant it given his past experience of demonstrating his courage in the face of danger to help such a person who he barely knows. 'Not sure if this guy is a genuine article of a nice guy or a hound who was dropped as a kid.' Angel thought as he was ordering his drink, the same with Cherri.

Cherri: So, since you trained that long, got your tail kicked, what was wrong with your style?

Lupin: I don't know, I thought I had it but-