Hanging Out At I.M.P

May 9th 20XX

May 9th 20XX

After the whole heist and dealing with the events from April, many of Lupin's deserved some rest and relaxation. Well as close to relaxation as one can get, IMP still had some jobs to do, hired killings are never let up. Lupin had been hanging around with them as a way to get close, but at times, he could only hang out with Loona who's...very much on edge with him like Vaggie is around him. Whenever the trio often go after being hired to do a job, Lupin is left alone with a constant watch dog who's trying to figure out their intruder sticking around IMP. Lupin found it a bit annoying, if not a little cute to see her so protective, even if she doesn't like to admit it.

It took awhile, but the trio soon came back.

Moxxie: Lupin, hey, what are you doing here?

Lupin: Was wondering how you guys were doing, after dealing with the gang and that casino heist.

Millie: Thanks for bringing us in on that, it was fun as heck to mess those guys up in the elevator.

Moxxie: Along with us knowing what you were planning.

Lupin: mostly that you don't punch me again.

M&M: Nah, that's gonna happen once in a while.

Lupin:Chuckles and begins to think. Moxxie, you didn't happen to find...her on your IMP jobs?

Moxxie: No, We've not yet encountered her. Thankfully.

Blitzo: Who's her?

Lupin & Moxxie: In a bit of a dreaded tone. Chloe Calyette.

Millie, Loona, and Blitzo take notice of how they've said it.

Loona: I take it you two are not fans of her?

Moxxie: I'm not, Lupin is.

Lupin:Quickly turns to Moxxie Hey.

Moxxie: Arséne, you're the one who has this masochist crush on her, cause last time, she tried to trick us like four times.