You Want Me To Do What?

After the events of New York and the casino job, Lupin was much enjoying the view of the Pride Ring. Though, much of it was of chaos, there is a beauty within it. 

RingRing RingRing

Lupin: Answers his phone. Go for Lupin.

Loona: On the Phone. Hey thief, doin anything?

Lupin: Not till later, Vortex wanted me to hang out with him up until the weekend.

Loona: Vortex invit-ahem. I-cool, thats cool.

Lupin: You could come with me, don't think its party that you have to have an invitation.

Loona: ...Whatever. Look, IMP got a job, we may need your help.

Lupin: I don't do killing, you know this.

Loona: We know, but this ain't about killing a person. This is more of, payback.

Lupin: On what kind? and on who?

Loona: Not 'who', but 'what'. 

Lupin: On a-...okay. I have to hear this in the office. Be there soon.

Lupin makes his way to IMP, he enters to see Loona tapping on her phone. She looked for a moment to give Lupin a nod, he returns it with same gesture. He then sees Moxxie and Millie cleaning their weapons.

Lupin: Hey guys.

Moxxie: Hey Lupin.

Lupin: Whats the job?

Moxxie: You have to talk with the client in there. Points at Blitzo's office.

Lupin heads over to the office where he hears someone grumbling and mumbling. Lupin knocks on the door.

Blitzo: Who is it?

Lupin: Arsene.

???: Who knocks anymore?

Blitzo: Come in.

Lupin enters to see Blitzo sittin down with a small heighten sinner who looks like he needs a chill pill.

???: This the hound?

Blitzo: Yeah, he'll get your payback.

???: I want revenge.

Lupin: ...okay, explain before I leave.

Blitzo: I thought that might be the case, our target is...New Mexico.

Lupin looks at Blitzo with confusion on his face and widen eyes.

Lupin: The country, not...n-not a person.

Blitzo: Yep.

Lupin: Trying to find the words. Exactly why?

???: Cause that country killed me!

Lupin jumps a bit from the outburst of the sinner, his voice was like a grown man but still acting like a child.

Lupin: How did you die by that country, exactly?

Blitzo: Trust me, best you know till later. We called you cause you have pulled out the impossible more times then we can count.

Lupin: And you think...You think I can steal from a country?

???: From how everyone else here has mentioned about your exploits, thought making a country pay would be your walk in the park.

Lupin sighs at the moment and thinks about the situation, his eyes looking at the window, focusing out to the city. The sinner was about to speak, but Blitzo shushes him. The sinner was about to go for another outburst