Chapter 6 Epilogue

As the group reached the exit of the factory, Lupin's flames began to burn out like a candle, slowly but gently. Everyone was noticing the flames on Lupin's arms.

Blitzo: So, is anyone gonna announce the flames on Lupin?

Loona: I wasn't going to, considering how it's not bothering him.

Moxxie: Still, how is it that the machine has an incinerator function?

Lupin: Wipes the blood off his mouth. There was an incinerator in there?

Vortex: Yeah, we saw it go up in flames. How is it that the fire isn't like hurting you?

Lupin: Look at his arms and feet. Oh, actually this is me.

Everyone, except Lupin, had stopped dead in their tracks from hearing that sentence. Lupin had slowed down and turned around to face them.

Lupin: Believe me, I was confused at first, but at the moment, I didn't care how it happened. Just wanted to get out and fight the boss and whoever wanted to side with em.

They all began to see how Lupin still showed no irritation to the flame. No discomfort. No pain. Nothing. "Just what the hell is he?" They all thought as they saw Lupin with a smile. When Lupin's flame had finally died out on his arms, his arms fell like puppet with no strings.

Lupin: Huh, guess I was more tired than I-

Lupin was to take a step to continue on, but he fell to the ground like a ragdoll.

Amu: Lu?

Amu and his fighters, Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzø then head over to him.

Millie: Cause there was something about that flame after all?

Amu: Looks like it, your arms must be-

Lupin: Guys.

Moxxie: Lupin?

Lupin: I....I-i can't move.

Blitzø: Oh come on, 'Arse' you jus-

Lupin: I can't move.

They all began to see the fear in Lupin's eyes, widen so large but the iris shrinking to the realization. As Lupin tries to even move a finger, he can't even feel his nerves to his limbs. He starts to breathe rapidly as having no idea how he could move nor on what to do in a situation. Many of the group didn't know what to do as Lupin started to lose his cool...But Moxxie had grabbed one of Lupin's arms and put it over his shoulder for him to carry. Lupin looks up to Moxxie already straining to lift him up, but Moxxie was smiling at Lupin, then next thing the two notice was Millie coming to help out. But the rest were seeing Lupin being dragged at his lower half as he was being carried.

Blitzø: M&Ms, any more and I think his pants will fall off.

It was then that Vortex came in to replace Moxxie as Cherri began to replace Millie. He was then more comfortable...even though he couldn't feel his legs.

Cherri: We got Lupin. Says with a smile

Lupin smiles at them, they now start to walk away from the factory.

————————————

Over at the hotel, Alstor reads the newspaper with his radio playing near him. He flips a page with a smile as he does so. One of his shadows then came into the room he was in, whispering into his ears.

Alastor: Ho-ho, now that was quite the show. Along with our friendly hellhound seems to have more power than he thinks. After sensing that power of his, it cut off my connection to you, it blinded me from the rest of the show.