Fight Time

August 31st 20XX

Time has flown by; Arséne, Amu, Moxxie, Marcus, and Larry are over at a locker room. They all started to feel some weight on them, as if the stadium was watching them heavily; the only thing that would give them any sense of reality, or put their mind off, was Lupin tapping his feet at a rapid pace. For Marcus and Larry(AKA Scales), they thought that Arséne was nervous like so many; Moxie and Amu think that Arséne is thinking his moves on his opponents. For Arséne, he's pretty much in a mix of both, trying to calm his nerves but also trying to hide his moves from other enemies that may come up in the tournament. His attire was only of mma shorts and gloves, though his paws have been wrapped for his boxing fighting style.

The tournament was set up for 29 matches, 16 fighters, the champion would wait for the runner-up as they made their way up the brackets. Rules were simple, fights could only win if the opponent was knocked out, yielded, or killed. No ring outs. The fight only lasts for three minutes. Finally; no weapons or magic of any kind in the ring. Each fighter will be called up to match, they would have three minutes to continue on the tournament, if they do not reach it at that time they are disqualified.

Amu: You doing okay, pup?

Arséne: Nods.

Moxxie: Arséne, this is the first round. You don't have to be nervous about it.

Scales: He's right. Look man, the person you're fighting isn't a top fighter. You got this.

Arséne could nod at any of the advice given to him. Amu started to see Arséne, his head filling up with so many ways to fight. "He's thinking too much." Amu thought, he then kneeled down in front of Arséne for him to see him. Arséne's train of thought got broken by Amu, Amu took Arséne's hands for him to have his full attention.

Amu: Arséne, there is one thing I need you to do for me as you fight.

Arséne is listening.

Amu: Don't think, do.

Arséne: ...

Amu: Let your instinct guide you, you got the moves, you just have to use them. Got it?

Arséne took a moment.

Arséne: Got it, coach.

Amu then smiles and nods. Look at the rest.

Amu: Let's go.

They all started to move out from the locker and into the arena. To Arséne's surprise, it was a moderate size ring, about as big as a regular boxing ring but circular. In short, it was much like a gladiatorial arena, but where the sinners and hellborns could watch, it was as if it was the olympics. All were ready for the match to start, and hoping to see some blood.

Arséne had done his best to ignore their fan fare, to focus on the fight in front of him. His opponent is an earth sinner, he couldn't identify what type he was, cept for having a tail and build like a brick.

Amu: This one focuses on power, you got speed. Go get it.

Arséne then gets into a boxing stance, waiting for the bell to be rung.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, sinners and demons all across the rings. Welcome to the annual tournament here in the Pride ring, and we're broadcasting to you live! Now I hope you're all ready for what's about to unfold; for me, I'm thinking that our reigning champ; Gunther, the heavy demon hippo!

The crowd had been cheering like crazy from the announcer's statement.

Announcer: Now, our first match will be that of two newcomers, one being a sinner whose reputation from the streets says he would take down the champ.