Where Does He Get Those Toys?

The time is noon in the pride ring, over at the north section lies a place where very few know of it. A weapon store; having a weapon is much like having a wallet in hell for many sinners. "Weapons Tree" is the store's name; a neon sign shows a Christmas theme tree with guns at the bottom of the tree and presents upon the tree. Festive. Along with the store comes to have the appearance of a garage, giving some automobile service to anyone who can pay the work, along with any other modification for 'defensive' purposes.

The store is owned and run by a hellhound; his name, if one calls it a name, is 303. He had been calling himself that for as long as he could remember, along with his 'know how' of weapons in history. His business is slow, but steady enough to live.

303: So tell me again, how did you get away from that crazy Imp guy?

Lupin: He gave me a 10 second head start. But it was more like 5 seconds. Thank cane I was able to remote the bike to start up for a startup.

303, Lupin and a few other employees have been taking a break from their workload

303, Lupin and a few other employees have been taking a break from their workload. They've been working on Verosika Mayday's vehicle, truth be told she has her own mechanic, but was sick and called to be in bed, 303's place was the best place to work with discretion.

303: So, you and this goth hellhound-

Lupin: Loona.

303: Yeah, her. Do you like her?

Lupin: Yes.

303: Have you told her, yet?

Lupin: I'm working on it.

303 and a few others started murmuring in a dissatisfaction of what Lupin had said.

Lupin: To them. Oh don't give me that, I got a tournament comin up, I don't want to make any big movies, okay. Besides, you seem to have made your bets on the tournament coming up.

303: Thinking me or 202 made a bet on you?

303 had two other hellhounds within his list of employees, they were twins that had names similar to 303. Obviously called 202 and 101.

Lupin: I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, Tree. But, I am wondering if you're going to see the fights.

303: Pfft, yeah sure. Finishes his soda and looks at his worker. Get back to work you lot, break times over. Looks at Lupin. You, help out with Mayday's car.

Lupin: On it tree. Heads over to workstation.

303: Oh, and a few last things.

Lupin stops dead in his tracks.

303: Is your friend coming by today?

Lupin: Fraid so, he's been keeping many tabs on my 2nd home when I left to wrath.

303: Hm. And you ever gonna tell me about your eyes?

Lupin: Are you about yours?

303: ...sighs whatever man.