The One Thing That All Great Plans Need

Within the treasured hideout of Ripper, several armed Wrath imps aimed their weapons at Arsene, Moxxie, 303, and Amu

Within the treasured hideout of Ripper, several armed Wrath imps aimed their weapons at Arsene, Moxxie, 303, and Amu. Three of them looked to Arsene to comprehend what he had said. Then the leader of the Imps, a female with a hat and bandanna to cover her face. She too was confused upon how Arsene had spoken, to which she lowered her gun, only to laugh.

???: You got hit inda head ther, wolfboy? Y'all may hav gave us the slip some days ago, but not this time.

Arsene: rolled his eyes. We'll see about that, but can you do me a small favor of introducing yourself, ma'am?

???: Introduce myself?

Arsene: Well, it's just that we've been running for so long and we've never actually had a chance to get to know the name of you or your group.

All the outlaws looked at each other.

303: Really? Of all that is about to go down, their name is what is on your mind?

Arsene: pauses for a moment. Yeah, pretty much.

The leader then laughs and takes off her bandanna, to reveal her face. She had seen some fights, a white scar that covered one of her eyes and one across her face.

???: Jane is thy name, thes trigger jokers are "Crimson Horns Gang."

Arsene: Nice name.

Jane: squints at Arsene. Thank you.

Arsene bows in response, 303 and Amu looks at him with a scoff.

Jane: Now, aims her weapon again. Bes you leave that ther little box you got in ur hands ther, that way we all leave happily.

Arsene looks around the place, the hideout huge enough to be a base of operations as well as for holding various items. He then looked to his group and then back to Jane. He smiles in excitement, to which Jane goes to fire her weapon. At the first shot at Arsene, a smoke bomb had gone off that covered the group, soon then the whole gang went to fire upon Arsene and his friends. The Crimson Horns began to shoot at the smoke, trying to get at any of the four, but what had surprised the enemy gang was the smoke showing signs of shooting back. The gang had to take cover from shots, but some saw the group leaving the smoke screen.

Jane: Fan out! I want the box that hound is holdin!

The gang silently nodded and started to look for Arsene and the others. From the sudden sounds of gunfire to silence, the gang was pretty much in the trigger happy mood.

Gang member #1: Whoo! We goona makus some nice fur coats with those hounds

GM#2: Hush up, Darnell. They can still hear us, and we need to be ready.