The Marathon of Thievery

September 7th 20XX

Arséne: Hey Tree, are the vehicles set upped?

303: Yeah, along with that recall spell you have rigged up for them.

Arséne: Great. Turns around. Hey, Loona. Ready to go?

It was that time where Arséne finally did something he wanted to do, being a thief. He had been planning the start of his come back to earth a few days back, been making a few contacts thru the thief net that he managed to make a connection with, along with a few allies he made a while back. Though, what is going to be a challenge for him is Loona, from seeing how the trio handled with stealth, improvisation, and ingenuity; Moxxie, Millie and Blitzo had passed. All that was left in the roster was Loona, of course she had protested, but Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie had insisted that she had to go through the training as well.

Loona was pretty much texting on her phone, as to what will come next. Lupin was pretty much readying up the Fox(Ford Foxbody) and Sly (Classic Fiat 500), with the various items that he, 303, and Pentious have been working on. And the one who was pacing around the cars was to be Blitzo.

Blitzo: I swear, mutt. If anything were to happen to Looney-

Arséne: Blitzo, I will call the moment things get worse. Hell, she can call if things get worse and you can.

Blitzo: Oh, like that with that Diamond gang?

Arséne: Really, gonna hang that over my head? The one where only me, myself, and I was the only one to face that last stretch of enemies while the you guys came to my rescue?

Moxxie: Not really a good example.

Arséne: But, were any of you in danger?

Moxxie: well...No, I suppose you have a point.

Arséne: Thank you.

Millie comes over to console Blitzo, to which he calms down. Just a bit. Blitzo then comes over to Loona, trying to comfort her but she tries to distance herself from him. Arséne looks at this with a tilted head curiously, then he begins to open a portal to the human world.