Chapter 02

Author pov :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author pov :

You wake up & realize that you were trapped between his arms u try to remove it but he tightened & pulls u closer to him.

Jungkook : Dare to move i will make sure that u can't walk .

U want to yell at him but last night's incident suddenly makes u teary.

You : He took my virginity without my consent.*teary*

You : Leave me ...

Jk : Again....last night i told u .

You : What about my dad , He will be worried for me .

Jk : Trust me he will not .

You : Stut up...you are disgu-

U stop as he started sucking your shoulder.

You : I want to go home ..i dont want to stay with a pervert like u .

Jungkook: Stubborn Ass *He laughed mockingly and got down off bed ignoring

your complain as he ruffles his hair and went in the washroom to get a shower*

You were confused at first then thought of running out of the room hoping to escape from this mess.You wore your clothes which were thrown on the side of bed by Jungkook and tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside.

You : Wait when did he...?Key...there must be key somewhere in here

You searched through the drawer and found your phone as you tried to see if it's working and unlucky you as the battery was dead. You hurriedly searched for the key but failed then you search through his drawer but went stunned when u saw guns and bullets in one of the drawer.

You :..A...gun...?? Why...?? ...Why does he have a gun?...is he a criminal??...

*You panicked and sweat was already all over your face*

Jungkook : Finding this?

You jumped at his voice and turned to look at him who was cleaning his hair with one towel standing shirtless and the key on his other finger hanging.

You ....*gulps* What..are.you...?

Jungkook: Guess?

You: Why do you have a gun? It's illegal right..?

Jk :Its legal fo6r me .

You : I get it...you...are someone powerful...that's why you bring girls here and do bad things just like you did to me because of the power right..?? You are a criminal..you ruin people life for your sake.

Jungkook : You do realize what you just said now right?

You : *Gulps*

He takes a step closer to you as you panicked