Chapter 49

Her innocent crying face kept appearing in front of your eyes but you can't ignore the fact that it's true you can't just trust her like that

He asked the guards to close the door so her voice won't be heard.He made you sit on the couch as the maids came and greeted you. Your bond with them was nice.

One of them asked: How are you mam?

You : I am fine now thank you.

Maid: What would you like to eat? I will prepare for you.

Jungkook : Aunt just prepare any light dish for me and for Y/n I will cook with my own hands.

Maid: okay *she left*

You : Jungkook it's alright. You should rest too...

Jungkook: Aha...it won't bother me and I am better anyways.Cooking for you is something I really want to do while you recover.

You smiled when he smiled at you.

Jungkook : Now you must tell me the recipes you used to make for me.*He sits beside you as you suggested him for porridge*

Jungkook : Alright for now porridge. Then evening I will ask someone to get protein shakes and nutrition milk for you.I would have gone and bought them myself but for few days I won't leave you alone.

You: Oh no...you don't have to..

Jungkook : Huh? What do you mean I don't have to?Ofcourse in terms to stay healthy you need to consume as much protein you can.

You: Okay okay...

Jungkook : Come let me help you change your cloths.

You: Jungkook...first can you check if the girl...my step sister is still outside.

Jungkook : Don't think about her. Here let me pick you up.

You: Oh no no jungkook...Just take my hand.

Jungkook : It's okay. I told you it's fine.

You : I know you are fine with anything but no.It's not just me who needs to recover but you too...So don't be careless about it.