Chapter 69

Jungkook: What's wrong?

You: Uh... Nothing.

He turned his face to make sure and was dumbfounded: Hm ?

You glanced and there were other people but you couldn't spot the women from earlier.

Maybe you misunderstood your thought.

You : Uh never mind. I thought I just saw something *smiles* Don't worry

Jungkook : Okay

You leaned back to his chest and enjoyed the moment

After some silence and peace you asked : Can you swim?

Jungkook : Yeah?

You : Will you teach me after we recover?

Jungkook : Of course why not ?

You : Cool.

He melted watching you, the moonlight making your face shine. He tucked your hair behind your ears to get a better view of your face.

He smiled and pulled you closer leaving small Kisses on your cheek and then on your neck.

He kissed few more time slowly pulling down your sleeve and exposing your shoulder. He gently sucked your skin giving you goosebumps.

You : Jungkook...Someone will see us.

Jungkook : There's no one around us. and no one actually cares as long as you are not having s*x.

You: Mmm...

He slowly turned your head and pressed his lips to yours. His lips grew hungrier at the warmth of your lips. You pulled back to breathe as he pressed his lips on your forehead.

Your eyes met his which were shining and looking at yours.

You : You know what?

Jungkook : Mm?

You: Your eyes are like the most beautiful ocean. They always captivate me and I always get lost in them. I can't just stop staring at them.

You smiled and turned as you sat hugging your knees closer while resting your head on the knees while looking at him which admiration.