Chapter 73

You: What are you gonna do with that? It's gonna be dry soon

Jungkook : *lowers his face*

You grabbed his chin and made him look at you : Your health is more precious to me as always.

He just stared purely and guilty inside as you took them out and tossed it in the field itself.

You : Let's go now.

He back hugged you and whispered: I am sorry. Our date was ruined because of me.

You : Nothing is ruined. Our date was amazing and didn't you asked me to tell you when I feel like leaving?

Jungkook: I did...but it didn't seem you wanted to leave until you found this out.

You: We will definitely have a talk about this but now let's just go.

He sneered again and his nose almost started to be runny.

You : Gosh. I don't know what to say to you. You went through all this trouble just to make me happy!??? Now I am so annoyed. *you scolded him and took out your handkerchief gently wiping his nose*

Jungkook: Don't scold at me baby..I am already feeling bad.

You: Oh...don't be...*you smiled to cheer him up and kissed his forehead* As much as I enjoyed this place...I am more concerned about you okay? Let's go to the hotel room and cuddle hmm??

He finally smiled and nodded as you put his seatbelt since you were already closer to him.

You: Good boy. *You leaned back to your seat and put your seatbelt too* You gotta take a shower once we reach. Heard that??

Jungkook: Yes Boss!

You : No kidding. I am serious. First you dared to not let me know and now you are behaving as if it is a joke?

Jungkook: (crap she is very serious But it was worth.

You : SHUT UP!!

Jungkook: *Gulps* Okay

You got an idea as you took out the perfume you grabbed from your bag : Are you allergic to this too??

Jungkook: No no. The flowers matter. It's a fragrance made of the flower Gardenia which doesn't bother me and I love the scent. I am not allergic to that.