Chapter 74

Time skip after one hour-

You woke up to the feeling of air blown on your face.

You: Mm...Jungkook...?? *You were processing...was it still morning, afternoon or evening*

Jungkook : Wake up... I have ordered the breakfast already.

You : Oh..yeah.

He pecked your lips and pulled back but got pulled closer again landing his lip on yours as you both shared a soft slow kiss.

He chuckled and felt your warm lip as he lost himself in your sweet musk and warm skin. He felt like never to end this moment and kiss like this for the rest of life and making love to you whenever he can.

Your eyes were closed and his were open staring lovingly at you. His kiss grew hungrier as you gladly returned it.

He pulled back when the doorbell rang as you gazed at him while he wore a random robe. He gave an assuring smile then headed to answer the door. He returned back with the breakfast sitting on the bed.

Jungkook: Open the packages. I will make your juice hmm?? *He pecked your lips and grabbed the raw fruits packet and walked toward the small kitchen*

You extend your arm grab the remote of the television from the table and randomly switch to a music channel. It's been long you heard a music of your choice so you choosed the channel in which song of your taste was playing.

He came back with two glasses full of grinded juice and sat in front of you. You took the glass from him and started drinking it while he admired you and drank his juice.

Jungkook: Hmm... That's a nice song.

You: Umm. over *you placed the glass on the tray*

Jungkook: Alright. Let start with sandwich.

After breakfast-

Jungkook kept the tray on the counter beside the door and came back and saw you scrolling through your phone. He opened the luggage bag and took out a book sitting beside.