Chapter 48

Next day.

Jungkook was helping you wear your clothes.

He wore you the loose cloth and smiled in satisfaction.He made you sit on the bed as he put your shoes on your feet.

You: Thank you.

Jungkook: Ssh...It's my authority.

You giggled as he applied sunblock on your face as well as his too since he is very concerned about skin protection.

Jungkook laid you back on the bed since the doctor would check on you before you left the hospital. The nurses and doctor entered.

Doctor: Alright Mrs.Y/n.You will be discharged today but first, let me check your condition before you leave.

You nodded and stayed on the bed.

After the check-up.

Doctor: So Y/n. You seem to be recovering well now but you need to continue resting and taking good care of your health. Avoid doing heavy activities for now. Don't stress yourself it will affect your recovery period. Following a few more five days continue with the liquid diet and after that, you can start having normal meals. If you feel any kind of leakage or severe pain in your lower abdomen come to see us.I am telling you since this happens sometimes when you have colon surgery but other than that there's nothing to worry. Don't skip your medicine and make sure you take them on time.In case if you forget to take your dose no problem. Have when you remember.This will help you heal faster so you can go back to your normal life.There might be slight pain on your stitches but don't panic those are normal and can occur if you make sudden movements.Good luck and wish you to get well soon *The doctor smiled*Nurse, please escort her.

Nurse: Yes doctor.

The doctor left as the nurse asked you to sit in the wheelchair.Your feet almost touched the ground as Jungkook already held you.

You whispered: I can walk Jungkook.

Jungkook : Sshh. You still need support.

You : Haha...you are so caring Jungkook.