Chapter 71

After two hours when you were asleep, Jungkook was still working as you opened your eyes

You : Mm? You are still working..?

Jungkook : Oh Baby you need something?

You : No...how long will it take?

Jungkook: I am just understanding the analysis now. Might take few more 45 minutes to one hour.

You : Do it tomorrow. You are so sleepy *You got up and turned off the laptop*

Jungkook : Y/n-

You: No I won't listen. *You closed the laptop and placed it on the side table*

Jungkook : Babe but it's important. *You turned him and snuggled in his chest*

You : You can do it tomorrow! Now sleep.

Jungkook : Alright goodnight*he smiled*

You : Goodnight

After a few seconds he slept since he was already sleepy.

Next afternoon.

You : Jungkook ah- I am fine can we go out now? *you asked looking at him as you both were resting on the bed*

Jungkook: You sure princess?

You: Yeah!

Jungkook: Alright so where would you like to go first?

You: Mmm? What do we have on the list?

Jungkook : Since we can't do many activities yet...we will do something which won't exhaust you much. Also don't worry we will be here next time when you will be recovered completely and do the other things too.

You beamed your head : Whatever you like.

Jungkook thought for a minute and excitement arose in him: Okay there's an aquarium here, museums, parks, folk villages, submarine.. ...oh yeah there's too many market too so what you would you like to visit first??

You : Let's start with the Aquarium!

Jungkook: Alright Let's get ready. We will have our lunch and then leave.