Chapter 53

Jungkook: Now come we will sit for your study session hmm?

You nodded as he held your waist and helped you to reach the stairs and then took you in his arms.

You: Jungkook. Let me check on her first.

Jungkook: No you don't have to worry about her. *He didn't stop and took you inside the bedroom and put you on the bed*

 *He didn't stop and took you inside the bedroom and put you on the bed*

He went to the wardrobe and grabbed some books.

Jungkook: Alright so which subject do you want me to start with?

You: Economics!!

Jungkook : Okay...

He climbed the bed leaning beside you as he wrapped his arms around your neck grabbing the book in between.

He started with explaining you and discussing the topic with you.That's the most attractive thing about him.

When he is focused on something he just lost himself in it.His lips while speaking, his gestures and way of explaining. Everything about him is special.The way he keeps questioning in between just to make sure you are focused and learning whatever he is teaching.

You never were fond of studying this much but because of jungkook. you love studying now. He knows how to make them interesting and easy for you. It's funny how his profession is not at all teaching but he is a perfect tutor for you.

After two hours-

Jungkook : Great. For now, it's enough. Now lay down hmm?

You nod and layed down as he gives a quick peck on your temple : Rest now. After sometime we will go down for lunch okay?

You nodded smiling genuinely.

He kept the books back on the shelf and went to the bathroom to get the bucket.

He kept them outside the room for the maid to come and give them to the laundry person.

He climbed onto the bed laying beside you as you both talked for a while about random funny things. Jungkook didn't let Lily's topic to come up since it will only ruin his mood. He is doing his best to keep her away from YIn and avoiding her to get her too attached to Lily.