Chapter 82(Smut)

You : Come let's go inside

You : Come let's go inside. *You somehow took him to the bed and helped his weak self to sit*

Your pov: I hate myself for this more but sometime you have to hurt your own love for sake of your love.

You held his jaw as he still didn't look in your eyes : Stay here okay? I will get water for you.

Jungkook : *he immediately grabbed your wrist* Ah..No-o...You will run away.

You : I won't

Jungkook : I don't trust your words now. You-u will run away.

You : I won't. I will never. *sighs and loosens his grip as you

quickly walked toward the purifier and get him a glass of water*

You approach him and help him drink the water as he obediently drinks it. You kept the glass on the table and sit on the bed.

You took his hand in yours and tilt your head to catch his eye contact but he kept avoiding.His expression wasn't angry at all instead he had the most innocent expression.

You: You don't want to look at me?

Jungkook: .......

You: You must be feeling very angry at me right?

Jungkook: ........

You leaned to give him a peck on his lip but he moved his head to side.

You felt the deepest pain in your heart.

You : I get it. You are ignoring me right?

Jungkook:......

You : I deserve a punishment and I am ready for it. You can ignore me and I will keep trying to get my cheerful jungkook back.

Jungkook : .....

*He couldn't just look at you because he was ashamed of himself. In anger he said you so hurtful words.Bitch..slut...he never thought words like this he will ever use for his girl. He questioned her love..her trust..he was ashamed to face her after saying such words. He felt so bad that he cursed the girl he admires like a goddess*