Chapter 55(Smut)

He smiled widely and kissed your lips

Jungkook: I am sorry...I left you down there......I thought you don't need me anymore

You: It's alright.. aunt helped me.

Jungkook : Aunt...? What about Lily...she took you down then it's her responsibility right?? See that's why I was telling you I don't want to leave you with her.

You: First Sshh...It was me who refused to take her help...and now you have to do something for me.

Jungkook : Yes Y/n? What it is?

You: We both have been rude to Lily. I am sure she felt bad...We need to apologise

Jungkook: No! I won't apologize neither you will. It was her fault.

You: No jungkook...it wasn't...it wasn't anyone's fault.

Jungkook : Princess we won't apologize. The one who should be apologizing is her.

You : Jungkook ah...sometimes...we have to be the greater one even if the other is at fault.And from her point of view she isn't wrong......Trust me jungkook I am only letting her stay here because of her condition.I will never trust her or choose her over you in anything.

Jungkook : okay...only for you *He pouted*

You kissed his little pout.

Jungkook : *smiles* Now lay down for some time....and then we will go down to have our snack.

You: Okay...

Time skip-

Time skip-

Lily was in her room while you two slept for a bit.

After some time you woke up in Jungkook's embrace. He looked so cuddly sleeping with his parted lips.

You : Close your mouth, baby. *You pat his chin admiring him*Wake up jungkook...

Jungkook : Mmm...

You: Hey...wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

You : Good evening Sleeping beauty...

He chuckled: Good Evening princess