Chapter 40

Author pov :

Author pov :

You looked at him disbelief : Jungkook...

Jungkook : I missed-d you-u

The nurse exit leaving you two alone.He held your hand closer to his heart as his eyes filled up and tears flowed down his cheek.

You felt so bad.You know him he can't be okay when you were unconscious.You tried to sit up as you groaned from the pain.

Jungkook : No-o don't move.

You: Help me Please?

He carefully holds you and helps you to sit.He couldn't speak.

Jungkook : I was-s so so so scared-d.

You hugged him brushing his back lovingly :Sshhh I am here *you assured him*

Jungkook : You scared me so much-h...why did you do that huh-h?*He sobbed planting kisses all over your shoulder*

You : Hey hey jungkook don't cry...I am fine okay?

Jungkook: It's-s my fault-t. I should have been careful-l....I failed to protect you-u.*He said crying burying his head in your neck*

You: Hey look at me...

You pulled back and cupped his face as he slowly moved his gaze to you sobbing.

You: Oh come on...what you have done to yourself...*you wiped his tears*Don't blame yourself okay? It's not at all your fault.I can't just let you get hurt...And who said you failed to protect me? See I am fine now because of you Mm?

Jungkook: You could have told me-e. Why did you take the bullet that was meant for me-e huh?You were-e unconscious for so long-g I...was so scare-d

You : Idiot... You want to say that I should have let you get shot instead...Jungkook-ah you are already hurt I can't bare anything else to happen you.

Jungkook : No! This is not done. I was scared so much.I swear I am not gonna spare her this time-e. I nearly lost you-u

You : Hey hey you didn't. Look I am here in front of you Mm?Look now we have been shot at the same spot *giggles*

Jungkook : It's not funny...This is not a joke-e.I was terrified...My mind couldn't think of anything-g......

You : Jungkook...don't cry now okay?If you were at my place then you would have done same as I did right?

Jungkook: Ofcourse I would have

You: Then? That's what I did.I just wanted my boyfriend to be safe...How can I let you get hurt Mmm?

Jungkook : I-I don't want-t to lose you-u

You : Ah. You can never lose me... because I am always there with you.

He pressed his forehead on yours.

Jungkook : *sobs sobs* I love you.

You : Mm..I love you too...Have you eaten something?