Chapter 51

You turned and faced her as you saw her crying

You: Oh no. I am so sorry about that. Come let's go inside

She sobbed and nodded and followed you.

You both sat on the bed.

You Lily. Please don't mind him. He didn't mean that to you.

Lily: He..is scary..but..It's alright. *She wiped her tears*

You: Oh...So how long have you been living alone?

Lily: Five months...

You: Why didn't you look for a job or something?

Lily : I did but I was insulted where I went to work. I lost my courage after that.I felt depressed all the time and so alone...I missed mom...dad...I tried contacting dad..but couldn't reach him...it's just so messed up for me...*sobs*

You felt very bad for her.

Lily: My cloths and other stuff is at a friend's house...I was living with her for few days but it doesn't feel right to stay there for long...I thought it's better to live with family rather than with friend But don't worry I will leave tomorrow.Your husband doesn't like me at all and I don't want to create problems because of me.

You: Ah. It's nothing like that. You can stay here until you find a place.Um...I have saved some money you can take them if you want for your further studies and rent.

Lily : Thank you so much!! But Y/n can I live with you for few days.I mean I just discovered I have an sister.I don't want to stay away from you...only..if you don't mind...

You: Um...ah...

Lily: Sorry. I forgot about your husband. I shouldn't stay here for long.

You : No Lily be comfortable and stay as much you want.

Lily: You are so kind. I am so happy that you are my sister.I love you already!! *She hugged you*

You : Uh...um..*you hesitately patted her back*

Jungkook : *cough*

You both pulled back and glanced at the door as you saw jungkook with a bag.

He entered inside: Your food is here. Have it and sleep. Y/n needs to rest now. Hope you don't mind if I take her.