Chapter 06(Smut)

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

You moved back as he was walking towards you while removing his coat and loosening his tie then opening some of the buttons.

You: Please...I won't...I am sorry

(Smut)

He quickly grabbed your arm and pushed you onto the bed and next thing before you could process he was above you.

You gulped when his furious eyes were staring right into yours.

You : Jung...kook...I won't do it again... please *You said pleading him hoping him to melt but instead, he tied your mouth with his tie making your eyes widen*

Jungkook: Ssshh...you know I hate it when you cry...Can't you understand things at one? No problem I will make you understand *He smiled*

He grabbed your both wrist with one hand and managed to remove his bottom and later he pulls your skirt down while aggressively rubbing your part.

You were struggling to escape from his grip which is no use.

He starts kissing and sucking on your collarbone to jaw. He adjusted you on the bed & thrust inside u as he released his grip and intertwines his fingers in yours while moving inside you.

He removed the tie from your mouth with his teeth and then softly kissed your lips.

After 15 min-

When he was done he softly plants kisses on your cheeks & pulls out while meeting your puffy eyes gaze lovingly.

Jungkook : Don't you ever run away from me okay? *he softly asked*

(Smut end)

You stared at him angrily : I hate- *you were cut off by his kiss*

Jungkook : I know you hate me... but you cannot change the truth that you are only mine.

Your pov: I thought he is gonna punish me like before but he was gentle this time.He wasn't showing anger after he did it instead he was being soft on me. what he is trying to do? I can't understand him...He was angry and just in second, he is being soft.

You were just staring at his eyes when he spoke again: Have you ate your breakfast Hmm?

You ignored it and moved your head to the side which made him pissed as he made you face him grabbing your jaw.

Jungkook : I already told you...when I ask something you should answer me back.

You: Yeah-yeah...I did.

Jungkook smiled and kissed your forehead: Good girl

He get up and fixed himself while you curled yourself sobbing.

Jungkook signed and smiled as he pulls you and made you sit on the bed while you keep sobbing.

He sat on the bed beside you and pulls you into his embrace placing his head above yours burying your face in his chest.