Chapter 35

Her : What have you said to my son Eunwoo?

Your pov : It's his step - Mother

You didn't turn and waited for her to speak further.

Jungkook's Step mom : How dare you tell all that to my son?? Because of you Eunwoo is angry at me...He isn't talking to me!What have you told him huh? That everything happened because of me??No it's all because of you jungkook... Your birth ruined everything! We were living happily your mother and you came in between us and took Eunwoo's father away from me! And now when she is no more you are here to take what should originally belong to me and my son!

You are stealing Eunwoo's father name huh? Know that this Jeon enterprise will belong to Eunwoo's and not yours. I know what you are trying to do ! Just by making your wife owner of this enterprise doesn't mean I will let it go. You have no right to take anything from Mr. Jeon.. You get that he is not your father. Because of you Mr.Jeon divorced me right? I will ruin your life. I will make sure I take this from you. I will take everything back!!

You were hearing her bluffing. It was making you furious because she was the person who had put jungkook through alot and again she is here to put him down...to make him feel nothing but you were glad that you were in his place right now

You turned your chair with a smile and saw her getting shocked.

Jungkook's step mom: Who are-e you? Where is Jungkook?

You : I am Y/n...

Her: Oh so you are y/n...You are getting famous this days.I didn't know jungkook's choice would be this bad.

You : Says the one who was never loved by her own husband oh wait... also, one who was dumped by her affair boyfriend..Step mother-in-law... no let me correct myself Ex step mother-in-law...Am I right? *You hit her weak point*

Her : How dare you??

You: DON'T SHOUT INSIDE MY COMPANY MRS.JEON or what should I call you? Mrs. Ex Jeon

She left a mocking chuckle: Just Jungkook has name the company after you and wearing a dress like professional doesn't make you the owner of Jeon Enterprise.