Chapter 12

Author pov :

You recall about last night when he angrily came and forced you again. You were mad and hurt but when he started crying you forgot about your own pain.

Your pov : I decided to hate on you and run away whenever I will get a chance... But after I am learning more about you... Your life is more miserable than mine...

You got up as you did your routine and after that you tried to wake jungkook but he wasn't moving.

You : Jungkook wake up...

Jungkook : Mmm... *he moans and turned his head other side*

You pinched his nipple as he immediately got up covering his nipple.

Jungkook : Yah!! What was that??

You : I was trying to wake you up... that's why

Jungkook : Aish... *He looked at you in disbelief as you giggled for the first time in front of him* Enjoying it too much huh?

You: Umm..No I was just...waking you up

Jungkook pov: I will punish you for this later...

Jungkook smiled and said: Okay... Anyways Good Morning princess

You: Good morning...

Jungkook : Did you already took your bath

You nodded as he got down yawning and enters the bathroom after grabbing his cloth.

His pov: He recollected the moments of the previous day. He was too disturbed he didn't even realize how you were able to calm him at a certain time.

Jungkook : She is slowly starting to listening to me...I am so touched....She left the dinning table and came to eat with me. She encouraged me to take a step about helping Mr.Jeon which , I am still hesitating but she said to do it then I will do it. I might hate him but I won't forget his favor of raising me.She took stand for me when Lia bothered me...and when Mr.Jeon was trying to humiliate me... she spoke for me...And in return what I did?...I hurted her again...but then again she treated me calmly.

but then again she treated me calmly