Chapter 42

Author pov : FLASHBACK

You impatiently lay on the hospital bed. Worry was eating you.

You : I can't believe I let him go there knowing it can be dangerous...

Taehyung: He is gonna be alright y/n don't worry.

You: No Taehyung.I would have understood if it was someone else or his any other enemy.But it his stepmother. She is using his own family. More out of it jungkook hasn't recovered yet. He is physically weak right now and he is not mentally prepared for this situation. I am scared Taehyung.I don't feel so good please take me to him.

Taehyung: What? No y/n you need rest. You are not allowed to leave in this condition.

You: No Taehyung. I can't just sit here please.They will make him weak. I need to go *you removed the IV tube from you and without caring about yourself you crawled down from bed*

Taehyung: Y/n please Jungkook will be really angry at me. Stay here I will go there

You : No take me with you!You know him when he loses his mind all he needs is me!I-I have promised him that I will protect him no matter what and that's why I need to go there*you said sighing heavily as you applied the bandage tape on your bleeding hand*

Taehyung : *signs* Okay-y...

You: Thank you!

Taehyung: I will get a wheelchair for you.

You: Wheelchair?? Yah we can't waste our time like that

Taehyung: Yah what will I tell the doctors??

You : Umm...

Taehyung: No don't think about anything weird. I will do something.

You: Fast!

Taehyung: *sighs* I will have to kidnap you.

You: Okay..what?...

Flashback ends

Your pov: Taehyung set up to take you out of hospital as you both rushed to Mr.Lee's house where Dad and So-hyun are kidnapped.